ohhh crappp...... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-02-2012, 07:53 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
ohhh crappp......

So driving to swim practice yesterday i passed a cop that was stop turning left, once i passed him he turned off his blinker and started to follow me. Once i got to the pool and had my signal on to turn left he lit me up....... so everyones parents drove past me. He thought i was on the phone but i wasnt...... so no ticket just a "my bad im sorry"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120202_085236.png
Views:	167
Size:	703.3 KB
ID:	39847  
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
It happens. I had a State Trooper stop me he thought I didn't have my seat belt on. And I always do. And it was messed up because I took a half day from work, and my nosy coworkers spread the word saying the cop stopped me because I was speeding. They said " we told you that you will get caught" people are just plain dumb. Don't reward they're ignorance by giving it attention.
Blackedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:24 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I had a cop pull me over because he said my tire almost touched the white line of the bike lane. Almost. Lmao.

Another one called my lights dumb... Pulled me over on Easter morning.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Hahaha thats some good stories but i think he just wanted to check out what was in the car because theres been tons of robberys in my town by kids so i think theyre pulling over everyone they can. Sorry for posting this thread twice my phone glitched
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 02-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I got pulled over because I supposedly ran a red light. Once he checked to see if I had a license regis n insurance he said he is gonna let me off with a warning. I didn't take a red light I think he just racial profiled me and thought I was gonna have mo proof of anything.
Vile87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah man cops are awful, and if you have connections you'll never be touched or bothered its croupt and not right, but nothing we can do about it
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 02-02-2012, 11:04 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27
Yeah man cops are awful, and if you have connections you'll never be touched or bothered its croupt and not right, but nothing we can do about it
Yeah there is... Avoid the cops.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:44 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Hahaha agreed used your good judgement and avoid them
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 02-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
Road Trip!

There are good cops and bad cops. They both have something in common, I absolutely hate the mother Fers.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout
There are good cops and bad cops. They both have something in common, I absolutely hate the mother Fers.
+1

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:54 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Couldnt have said it better myself!
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 02-03-2012, 10:52 PM   #12
Road Trip!

My dad was speeding and a cop went after him, my dad wasn't going to stop in the middle of the road the people's house that he was going to was like not even a mile away. The cop told him to stop he didn't hear and when my dad got to the persons house he got out the cop threw him to the car! My dad is "60" years old and after he threw my dad he handcuffed him and aimed a loaded gun at him and called back up!!! I wasn't there but if I was I would have killed the cop. My dad isn't a threat to anyone! And I would have prolly pulled a gun on the cop. Im glad I wasn't there. I know there are such things as dirty cops. And this one was really dirty. And my parents reported him and so did everyone that came outside because they know my dad and know my dad is the nicest person you can know. My dad just told me this story tonight.

That's why I'll always hate a ****ing cop!

It's prolly best for me to end this conversation right now because I feel my blood boiling.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I'm sorry shouldn't have went this far. Just had to get this out.

Cops just need to know, a badge a gun doesn't make you invulnerable... And doesn't give you the right to take the law and rule you constitutional rights.
Old 02-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

**** five o they are power hungry a holes (excluding a few) now a days generation of cops are ridiculous. Granted he shouldn't get out if the car cuz that gives them Reason to hurt him, but the cop shoulda just said get back in your car not hurt a old man.. Woulda pissed me off.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

In 2005 the supreme court said it wasn't the duty of a officer to protect citizens, just to enforce the laws. Messed up country were growing into.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 02-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #14
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang
**** five o they are power hungry a holes (excluding a few) now a days generation of cops are ridiculous. Granted he shouldn't get out if the car cuz that gives them Reason to hurt him, but the cop shoulda just said get back in your car not hurt a old man.. Woulda pissed me off.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

In 2005 the supreme court said it wasn't the duty of a officer to protect citizens, just to enforce the laws. Messed up country were growing into.
Screw that. They're suppose to "serve and protect" they might as well take that of they're cars...

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I know I shouldn't say things like I would have killed the cop but that's my dad well my adoptive dad bc i was adopted. But still he is my dad and that cop aimed a loaded gun at him. Pisses me off. I'm sorry I didn't mean to go over bored.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:47 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
The US has a number of ****ed laws. And abuse of power is going to cause serious issues someday. Seeing that cop pepper spraying bound students on the news was disgusting and there should be no allowance for it. He should be charged with multiple counts of assault and sentanced accordingly. Abuse of power in the US scares me. I'm glad civil liberties are being better protected up here in Canada.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:57 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

The laws are all messed up at cops can do what ever they please because whos going to stop them? Yeah no one, because were legailly not allowed to.
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 02-04-2012, 03:47 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Dakota
Re: ohhh crappp......

I work nights, I get off work at about 2:30 a.m. or later if I work overtime. I used to get pulled over at least twice a week for nothing.... They figured I was coming from a bar I suppose. It took a few months to cycle through all of the cops, but eventually they all came to understand that "that silver mustang contains a tired and dirty welder" and that I wasn't "some drunk"...

I found it amusing more than upsetting. Unfortunately, the cops on duty in the middle of the night are the new recruits, fresh out of training and they are all dumber than a sack of hammers... and it seems they all have something to prove.

"Sir? Have you been drinking tonight"?
"Not yet, but I would have been at home with a cold beer in my hand by now if you hadn't pulled me over".
"Oh? Huh? What"?
"Let's hurry this along Junior, you're interfering with my ability to relax"....
Old 02-04-2012, 04:08 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My dad was speeding and a cop went after him, my dad wasn't going to stop in the middle of the road the people's house that he was going to was like not even a mile away. The cop told him to stop he didn't hear and when my dad got to the persons house he got out the cop threw him to the car! My dad is "60" years old and after he threw my dad he handcuffed him and aimed a loaded gun at him and called back up!!! I wasn't there but if I was I would have killed the cop. My dad isn't a threat to anyone! And I would have prolly pulled a gun on the cop. Im glad I wasn't there. I know there are such things as dirty cops. And this one was really dirty. And my parents reported him and so did everyone that came outside because they know my dad and know my dad is the nicest person you can know. My dad just told me this story tonight.

That's why I'll always hate a ****ing cop!

It's prolly best for me to end this conversation right now because I feel my blood boiling.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I'm sorry shouldn't have went this far. Just had to get this out.

Cops just need to know, a badge a gun doesn't make you invulnerable... And doesn't give you the right to take the law and rule you constitutional rights.
Not to be rude but they would of done that to anyone one....one they didn't stop and to a cop that looks like they are running or refusing to stop and thy never know if it's a mad man that didn't want to get caught so they aren't just gonna get out all smiling after someone doesn't listen and be like oh you had me going there!! Point being, had he stopped none of that would of happened....and like I said I'm not trying to be rude just giving the cop a chance in his situation
gqsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:37 PM   #19
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqsmash

Not to be rude but they would of done that to anyone one....one they didn't stop and to a cop that looks like they are running or refusing to stop and thy never know if it's a mad man that didn't want to get caught so they aren't just gonna get out all smiling after someone doesn't listen and be like oh you had me going there!! Point being, had he stopped none of that would of happened....and like I said I'm not trying to be rude just giving the cop a chance in his situation
Not rude at all. Lol, no the cop was also rude towards my mom, so that's what seemed to me was just a young cop getting a big head just because he wore a badge. But I see where your coming from, yeah he should have stopped that rightly pissed the cop off.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

Not rude at all. Lol, no the cop was also rude towards my mom, so that's what seemed to me was just a young cop getting a big head just because he wore a badge. But I see where your coming from, yeah he should have stopped that rightly pissed the cop off.
Never get out of the car unless told to do so.. That's how you end up being a statistic
Old 02-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Best to avoid cops as much as possible. They hate sports cars
Old 02-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yeah I guess there was more to the story...but it probably got taken to far by the cop
gqsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
To every one on here stating that they "will always hate cops", "would have pulled a gun on that cop", ect!... I encourage you all then to do some Ride Alongs with your local police!.. Learn life through their eyes!.. And to keep doing Ride Alongs until you have seen them pull over multiple cars, respond out to a domestic (especially a violent one), ect!... Learn what they go through!.. What their families go through!.. "Is my husband coming home tonight?.. Or is he going to get shot and killed all because he pulled someone over for a busted tail light?.."

Yes there are some corrupt cops out there!.. But out of all the ones I personally know, the good ones vastly outnumber the bad ones!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #24
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner
To every one on here stating that they "will always hate cops", "would have pulled a gun on that cop", ect!... I encourage you all then to do some Ride Alongs with your local police!.. Learn life through their eyes!.. And to keep doing Ride Alongs until you have seen them pull over multiple cars, respond out to a domestic (especially a violent one), ect!... Learn what they go through!.. What their families go through!.. "Is my husband coming home tonight?.. Or is he going to get shot and killed all because he pulled someone over for a busted tail light?.."

Yes there are some corrupt cops out there!.. But out of all the ones I personally know, the good ones vastly outnumber the bad ones!..
Makes sense. But this isn't directed to the good cops. It's the bad cops. I have a lot of friend cops. But I hate the younger - newer cops.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Makes sense. But this isn't directed to the good cops. It's the bad cops. I have a lot of friend cops. But I hate the younger - newer cops.
It's still that attitude of hating any cops that puts you in the wrong!.. It is actually very simple!.. Don't break the law!.. Problem solved!.. And if you do break the law then do exactly what the cop says!.. If a cop is trying to pull you over then pull over!.. Stop when you are supposed to stop!.. Very simple!..

It is actually ironic how the majority of those who have problems with cops, are also the same ones who don't won't to follow those simple rules!..
Old 02-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Everyone hates cops till they need one.. Just say'n
Old 02-04-2012, 09:54 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
I don't hate any cops!.. I just hate getting busted for doing some thing stupid!.. Lol.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #28
Road Trip!

Quote:

I don't hate any cops!.. I just hate getting busted for doing some thing stupid!.. Lol.
I hate the problem starting cops. Apparently you don't have cops like some of the ones Down here. They pull you over try to hide a smile because they're picking on you.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I hate the problem starting cops. Apparently you don't have cops like some of the ones Down here. They pull you over try to hide a smile because they're picking on you.
I was stationed at Ft. Polk!.. I've dealt with the cops from all over that state!.. Both on the giving and receiving ends!.. Lol. I am very familiar with the level of corruption there!.. But I also know that the good ones still outnumber the bad ones too!....
Old 02-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
This is very true, if we didnt have cops we would all be dead.....

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 AM ----------

Some cops are complete *** holes like the one that flicked off my mom and told her to go **** herself. She was lost and by accident got in the wrong lane. This was in NYC btw....
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 02-05-2012, 12:40 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It's still that attitude of hating any cops that puts you in the wrong!.. It is actually very simple!.. Don't break the law!.. Problem solved!.. And if you do break the law then do exactly what the cop says!.. If a cop is trying to pull you over then pull over!.. Stop when you are supposed to stop!.. Very simple!..

It is actually ironic how the majority of those who have problems with cops, are also the same ones who don't won't to follow those simple rules!..
You break the law you get a ticket, it doesn't give them the right to pin you don't and brutalize you. Slamming you on things. The newer generation cops are power hungry for the most part. Older generation was there for your safety. The new ones don't care about your life, they basically have the attitude of get ****ed. Im into a lot of this stuff cuz I follow people like anonymous and see some pretty off the wall crap cops do. And you can't do anything about it. The laws form around protection of cops. They can get away with murder and say that the person was trying to harm them. Who's word against the cops? Who you think wins. Btw coming from a person that doesn't have a ticket on record.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude
The US has a number of ****ed laws. And abuse of power is going to cause serious issues someday. Seeing that cop pepper spraying bound students on the news was disgusting and there should be no allowance for it. He should be charged with multiple counts of assault and sentanced accordingly. Abuse of power in the US scares me. I'm glad civil liberties are being better protected up here in Canada.
+1

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 02-05-2012, 12:47 AM   #32
Road Trip!

Quote:

You break the law you get a ticket, it doesn't give them the right to pin you don't and brutalize you. Slamming you on things. The newer generation cops are power hungry for the most part. Older generation was there for your safety. The new ones don't care about your life, they basically have the attitude of get ****ed. Im into a lot of this stuff cuz I follow people like anonymous and see some pretty off the wall crap cops do. And you can't do anything about it. The laws form around protection of cops. They can get away with murder and say that the person was trying to harm them. Who's word against the cops? Who you think wins. Btw coming from a person that doesn't have a ticket on record.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

+1
Big +1

Well said and do any of y'all see that martial law is taking place slowly but surely? I listen to Alex Jones and he talked about this the other day saying how old cops were there for your safety, an how younger generation cops are control freaks. Blame the government.
Old 02-05-2012, 05:01 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

+1
First off walk a mile in a cops shoes before you judge them!.. Your comment about the older generation of cops?... Look up the whole Rodney King incident!... You would think that if your comment, about the older and newer generations where true, then you would see more incidents like that!.. But you don't really!.. Not even with as many video cameras and recorders as there are!...

Personally I think it's really F***ed up when a cop gets shot and killed over a tail light being out!... That's what happened to a high school buddy of mine!... One of the nicest and most professional cops you will ever find!.. More than likely he would have let the guy go with a warning!.. But was killed over a tail light!... Maybe my buddy should have shot the driver and then proceed to walk up to him??... At least my buddy would still be alive today!..

There are far more cops killed in the line of duty then what is publicized!... And the majority of the time is during a traffic stop!... Like I said before, walk a mile in their shoes first!..
Old 02-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #34

Region: Virginia
Quote:

First off walk a mile in a cops shoes before you judge them!.. Your comment about the older generation of cops?... Look up the whole Rodney King incident!... You would think that if your comment, about the older and newer generations where true, then you would see more incidents like that!.. But you don't really!.. Not even with as many video cameras and recorders as there are!...

Personally I think it's really F***ed up when a cop gets shot and killed over a tail light being out!... That's what happened to a high school buddy of mine!... One of the nicest and most professional cops you will ever find!.. More than likely he would have let the guy go with a warning!.. But was killed over a tail light!... Maybe my buddy should have shot the driver and then proceed to walk up to him??... At least my buddy would still be alive today!..

There are far more cops killed in the line of duty then what is publicized!... And the majority of the time is during a traffic stop!... Like I said before, walk a mile in their shoes first!..
Couldn't agree more. I think most people say they "hate the cops" because their peers say the same. It's like following the leader, which most people don't grasp the idea of what cops are responsible for. Im graduating from college in 1yr with a BA in criminal justice because I feel a obligation to help protect my family and even those families I don't know...... SO with that said... Before you make claims about hating those you protect your sorry ***, maybe you should appreciate their dedication for protecting perfect strangers !!!
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 08:20 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
I always get pulled over haha. Cops see the stang and then they follow. Then they see the hair and they immediately assume I'm a drug addict. Lmao keep profiling me, I love it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang