Next Plan For Mustang? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Next Plan For Mustang?

Hey guys just a simple question, "What are your next plans for your stang short term or long longterm?

For me:
Actually have a couple of repairs the famous Passenger seat belt and have a rear end diff leak.
Rocker stripes and black valenece decal
Huge front end project, getting a new gt bumper fog lights, hid kit and mach 1 lip
Want to add some bullit trim interior
Finally Just simple dual exhaust hoping to snag magnaflow conversion kit (just want the look)
stangiusmaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
nice list !!

for me i want to install my gt scoop( installing it this saturday)
add the gt h pipe and my other flow 40 with magnaflow tips i bought(also getting it in this saturday)
throw on the chin spoiler i have laying around.
buy some fog lights,
and drop my car.
thats my short term list for now

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay
nice list !!

for me i want to install my gt scoop( installing it this saturday)
add the gt h pipe and my other flow 40 with magnaflow tips i bought(also getting it in this saturday)
throw on the chin spoiler i have laying around.
buy some fog lights,
and drop my car.
thats my short term list for now
Nice man def post some pics would love to see it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangiusmaximus
Hey guys just a simple question, "What are your next plans for your stang short term or long longterm?

For me:
Actually have a couple of repairs the famous Passenger seat belt and have a rear end diff leak.
Rocker stripes and black valenece decal
Huge front end project, getting a new gt bumper fog lights, hid kit and mach 1 lip
Want to add some bullit trim interior
Finally Just simple dual exhaust hoping to snag magnaflow conversion kit (just want the look)
Let me know how seat belt turns out! I did it to my 98' and it's a bunch of words I don't like to use lol.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaYanks4Ev

Let me know how seat belt turns out! I did it to my 98' and it's a bunch of words I don't like to use lol.
Well i have messed with it a little before i took out the back seat and front seat to clean lol and to have extra room, took off all the paneling and i couldnt proceed because i need a t45 bit and i plan on fixing it the first of may
Old 04-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Current ride/'07 V6: replace broken louvre latches, resand & paint door handles to get a little smoother, affix new sw emblem, pull out seats to repaint one track (bumpy paint) & to clean ps floor and console (Pepsi bottle broke open, coffee cup spilled respectively), touch up paint chips, wash, wax, buff, trade-in.

New ride/'13 GT: You dont want the full list, so Ill give you 1-10. Tints, security upgrades, battery backup, vinyl wrapping, paint hood vents & lp surround, Borla sports, 18/9-10 Saleen wheels, Cooper Rs-3s, Boss quad exhaust, Pioneer AppRadio. Plus I need a helmet to track her at Lime Rock.
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
Current ride/'07 V6: replace broken louvre latches, resand & paint door handles to get a little smoother, affix new sw emblem, pull out seats to repaint one track (bumpy paint) & to clean ps floor and console (Pepsi bottle broke open, coffee cup spilled respectively), touch up paint chips, wash, wax, buff, trade-in.

New ride/'13 GT: You dont want the full list, so Ill give you 1-10. Tints, security upgrades, battery backup, vinyl wrapping, paint hood vents & lp surround, Borla sports, 18/9-10 Saleen wheels, Cooper Rs-3s, Boss quad exhaust, Pioneer AppRadio. Plus I need a helmet to track her at Lime Rock.
Dam man sounds sick! I would love to get a new mustang, but after pricing out everything its a little too expensive etc because right now school comes first but as soon as a grad i am getting the mustang I want!
Old 04-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

^Very excited!

Concentrate on school, save & most importantly, dont screw up your credit and youll be driving a new stang sooner than you think. I didnt do this & it took me forever while I see a ton of 18-24 year olds buying brand new stangs. Credit works a little different now too though than in my early days. Dont need very much down anymore.

Whoops, just realized this is pre-05 v6s but current ride is '07. Sometimes I forget to look at the sub-forum title.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Next Plan For Mustang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
^Very excited!

Concentrate on school, save & most importantly, dont screw up your credit and youll be driving a new stang sooner than you think. I didnt do this & it took me forever while I see a ton of 18-24 year olds buying brand new stangs. Credit works a little different now too though than in my early days. Dont need very much down anymore.

Whoops, just realized this is pre-05 v6s but current ride is '07. Sometimes I forget to look at the sub-forum title.
Yea that what I plan on doing just waiting -_-
And yea I should've posted this in a different sub forum lol
Old 04-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Plan on dropping my 95 a inch and a half, reclear the top fix the walmart dings repaint front and rear bumpers add 3 inch cowl hood delete rear spoiler add strut tower brace and that's it for now
95v686gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:46 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95v686gt
Plan on dropping my 95 a inch and a half, reclear the top fix the walmart dings repaint front and rear bumpers add 3 inch cowl hood delete rear spoiler add strut tower brace and that's it for now
Lol...Walmart dings aren't fixable...oh wait, you meant in your car. How you going about the fix?
Old 04-06-2012, 03:49 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangiusmaximus

Nice man def post some pics would love to see it
you know it buddy !!

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:51 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
Lol...Walmart dings aren't fixable...oh wait, you meant in your car. How you going about the fix?
Gotta fix the quarter where somebody half way fixed it before. The body filler is now cracking and looks like crap so I'm going to sand it all off and redo with fiberglass
95v686gt is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang