" I love it when... " - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #1

Region: Pennsylvania
" I love it when... "

I love it when hondas rev theyre motors at me, and it sounds like a weed eater. Then I rev my motor, and the car shakes. Silly hondas, go make mowers
Scott1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Or children's dirt bikes. I got up to a civic today in my v6er and he revved at me (weed whacker) then I revved back (single American thunder muffler) and he didt rev again...silly ricers. Rice belongs in a bowl not the street!

PROJECT "6APPEAL"

Founder of Topeka Mustang Club
MTilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #3

Amen bro. People r freakin ridiculous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2012, 04:24 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Dakota
Re: " I love it when... "

I have concluded that these Import drivers honestly believe that their cars sound good, or in some cases, sound great! However, when confronted with a Mustang V6 with an aftermarket exhaust system or a Mustang GT with even a stock exhaust system they are forced to face the truth and accept how poorly their little 4 bangers really sound.

This brutal epiphany quite often results in the aforementioned "Civic Sulk" which is typically characterized by the driver staring straight ahead while trying to sink as far into his seat as possible in a vain attempt disappear...

Additionally, during this phenomenon sometimes referred to as the "Ricer Revelation" you will generally find teenage passengers laughing hysterically at the driver...

At least that is how it seems to me...
Old 04-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #5

Lmao so true
Old 04-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_John
I have concluded that these Import drivers honestly believe that their cars sound good, or in some cases, sound great! However, when confronted with a Mustang V6 with an aftermarket exhaust system or a Mustang GT with even a stock exhaust system they are forced to face the truth and accept how poorly their little 4 bangers really sound.

This brutal epiphany quite often results in the aforementioned "Civic Sulk" which is typically characterized by the driver staring straight ahead while trying to sink as far into his seat as possible in a vain attempt disappear...

Additionally, during this phenomenon sometimes referred to as the "Ricer Revelation" you will generally find teenage passengers laughing hysterically at the driver...

At least that is how it seems to me...
Doctor!!!! Is there any cure for these poor souls?!?!?!?!?!?!
fultonboy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonboy09 View Post
Doctor!!!! Is there any cure for these poor souls?!?!?!?!?!?!
Many have been successfully cured of this malady. The common procedure is the immediate purchase of a used Mustang followed by several thousands of dollars worth of "modification therapy".
Old 04-27-2012, 04:38 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Many have been successfully cured of this malady. The common procedure is the immediate purchase of a used Mustang followed by several thousands of dollars worth of "modification therapy".
Doctor what are the known side effects of this therapy?
Old 04-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonboy09

Women, respect, comradery, and snappy dressing.
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I love it when...
I find the time to clean out, wash, shine, and generally take care of a car that desperately needs it. (my mom's Taurus, for example)
Old 04-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
We don't call them "side effects" because all but one of the effects are positive. The first noticeable sign of recovery is a surge of self esteem, followed by an ever-growing circle of respectable friends. The patient almost always displays a positive work ethic since gainful employment is necessary to continue the "modification therapy". Frequently we have observed (under controlled laboratory conditions) the tendency of the recovering patient to display a strong desire to separate themselves from others, so as not to affected by the "herd mentality" that is so common amongst the average youth.

While isolationism is generally considered to be a negative warning sign of a potentially undiagnosed mental illness, in this case we encourage it. It seems that the need to be independent in their "modification therapy" accelerates healing at an exponential rate.

The only negative effect that has been observed thus far is the obvious ongoing depletion of financial resources.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I just don't understand how people can like whiny engines over beastly deep mustang engines...oh well let the ricers eat rice

PROJECT "6APPEAL"

Old 04-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
i love the clean fresh hondas with a stock look and a nice drop. cant stand those fart cannons and when the owners think that just cuz they sound annoying loud it will make em go any faster.

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Ricertosis is the term your describing dr John. Most ricertosis victims tend to sport loud mufflers paper thin tires and lawn mower like acceleration. They also seem to be growing numbers being put to rest by many mustang owners worldwide.
95v686gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95v686gt
Ricertosis is the term your describing dr John. Most ricertosis victims tend to sport loud mufflers paper thin tires and lawn mower like acceleration. They also seem to be growing numbers being put to rest by many mustang owners worldwide.
True story

PROJECT "6APPEAL"

Old 04-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95v686gt View Post
LOL awesome
Old 04-27-2012, 09:19 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

LOL awesome
Hehe I thought so too
Old 04-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

We don't call them "side effects" because all but one of the effects are positive. The first noticeable sign of recovery is a surge of self esteem, followed by an ever-growing circle of respectable friends. The patient almost always displays a positive work ethic since gainful employment is necessary to continue the "modification therapy". Frequently we have observed (under controlled laboratory conditions) the tendency of the recovering patient to display a strong desire to separate themselves from others, so as not to affected by the "herd mentality" that is so common amongst the average youth.

While isolationism is generally considered to be a negative warning sign of a potentially undiagnosed mental illness, in this case we encourage it. It seems that the need to be independent in their "modification therapy" accelerates healing at an exponential rate.

The only negative effect that has been observed thus far is the obvious ongoing depletion of financial resources.
You sir, are either a social work, or psychology major! (Takes one to know one lol)
Old 04-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You sir, are either a social work, or psychology major! (Takes one to know one lol)
Not quite... I have less than one year of college, and every career I have ever had involved hammers, wrenches, welders, or steering wheels. I was however raised by a pair of school teachers that both had their MA in English.

I am rather well read and have an exceptional working vocabulary. I am frequently accused of "Tryin to sound smart by using them there big words" but in reality, I am simply speaking in the same manner in which I was raised. My parents didn't talk down to their kids... they spoke to us like little adults, therefore, my brothers and I grew up sounding smarter than we really were...
Old 04-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Not quite... I have less than one year of college, and every career I have ever had involved hammers, wrenches, welders, or steering wheels. I was however raised by a pair of school teachers that both had their MA in English.

I am rather well read and have an exceptional working vocabulary. I am frequently accused of "Tryin to sound smart by using them there big words" but in reality, I am simply speaking in the same manner in which I was raised. My parents didn't talk down to their kids... they spoke to us like little adults, therefore, my brothers and I grew up sounding smarter than we really were...
That's great man! Lol i am somewhat the same way.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

I love it when...blackedout makes the 4000378th thread about something he is gonna do to his car, and ... doesn't do it again!

work in progress...
2002 v6, Dual Flowmasters, SCT SF3/X3 Tuner, AM CAI....
next up lowering, gears...
shaqfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #22
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaqfu
I love it when...blackedout makes the 4000378th thread about something he is gonna do to his car, and ... doesn't do it again!
That's funny. Something I wanna do yes sometimes, but often destroyed bc of financial situations.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

And what I love is when people often get jealous of what I have.
Blackedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:07 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:

I was raised by a solar physicist and hate everything about math and physics! Lol
Kingmidas87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:09 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout View Post
That's funny. Something I wanna do yes sometimes, but often destroyed bc of financial situations.
I hear ya bro, my wife just talked me into redoing our kitchen, which took away lots of potential for my fun with the car!

work in progress...
2002 v6, Dual Flowmasters, SCT SF3/X3 Tuner, AM CAI....
next up lowering, gears...
shaqfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

I'm just makin my wife get a job! Boo Yaah!
Old 04-28-2012, 11:31 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

the 2.3L mustangs sound pretty good when cammed? or atleast good enough so it doesn't sound like a weed whacker... My twin cylinder briggs sounds better than those hondas.
lemons95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:15 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I love it when... I get to put a gt bumper on my car for my new dials coming on Tuesday
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-428829465.png
Views:	70
Size:	639.8 KB
ID:	48661   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2049616481.png
Views:	80
Size:	800.7 KB
ID:	48662  

Dgerow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:16 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Duals*
Dgerow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:27 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Drove passed the ricer car show today, bunch of them leaving with their weed wacker exhaust. I only down shifted and let those ponies build up on the rear wheels just a little needless to say, they stayed away from me

even though i have the gt... doesn't hurt to browse a little
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:36 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgerow12
I love it when... I get to put a gt bumper on my car for my new dials coming on Tuesday
I know what you mean. I got new floor mats when I got my new dials too
Old 05-01-2012, 08:41 PM   #31
Road Trip!

I love it how I came up with blackedout and now there's beginning to have other "blackedouts" time for something new
Old 05-01-2012, 09:11 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout
I love it how I came up with blackedout and now there's beginning to have other "blackedouts" time for something new
Yep... Impersonation is the highest form of flattery though blacked
Old 05-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Damn, so everyone named josh after june 17th of 1992 mustve been trying to imitate me. I am kinda flattered :'D
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #34
Road Trip!

Quote:

I'm learning. Not use to it.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Damn, so everyone named josh after june 17th of 1992 mustve been trying to imitate me. I am kinda flattered :'D
Lol
Old 05-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #35
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Person next to you at the light, no matter who it is, has to gun it like they have something to prove

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang