Supercharging Decisions - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Supercharging Decisions

With the recent announcement that production of the windstar kit as a whole will have very limited production, ive started opening up my supercharging ideas from using the windstar kit in conjuction with a centrifugal style supercharger, and have shifted my focus to using an m112 and using meth injection to keep it cooled. I was wondering what a good price for the supercharger itself would be. Ive found one for 600, with injectors, harness, MAF, 2.80 pulley and throttle body, and thought this might be a good deal.
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Sounds like one
Hutchstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:48 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Re: Supercharging Decisions

unless you can fab one yourself the adapter for the m112 is 900 bucks and you still need the elbow , t.b, blower , udp, bigger injectors, fuel pump , delete some smog stuff, a new hood and to be on the safe rebuild the snout on the blower you'll be up 3000 in parts alone if i were you i would just get a power pack you'll get the same numbers for the most part and actually save a little cash.
l2plagears is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2plagears
unless you can fab one yourself the adapter for the m112 is 900 bucks and you still need the elbow , t.b, blower , udp, bigger injectors, fuel pump , delete some smog stuff, a new hood and to be on the safe rebuild the snout on the blower you'll be up 3000 in parts alone if i were you i would just get a power pack you'll get the same numbers for the most part and actually save a little cash.
Yeah ive looked at the adapter from supersix and have worked that into everything. Ill probably end up just buying parts one at a time, then talking to SSM about getting a H/C/I kit without the upper intake manifold. As for the supercharger itself ill probably have it sent off to stiegemeier for porting/polishing and have it inspected/serviced.
Old 05-28-2012, 09:33 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Supercharging Decisions

For Sale 2003/04 Cobra parts Superchager,TB,MAF,ect...... - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

Thats what im looking at

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang