Ware can i buy this? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-23-2012, 09:48 PM   #36
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Well said we do have a lot of tech discussion. But we can't do it 24/7.
+1 why can't anyone have fun..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075

Exactly. How boring would it be of everyone modded their mustangs exactly the same just because a bunch of guys on a forum told them they were lame if they did anything different or unique. I like this forum because people aren't curbed just because they have a different idea.
Uniqueness is key!
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:12 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
southfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 106
Re: Ware can i buy this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto View Post
Come on now guy, being serious all the time is no fun.
I am definatly not serious all the time, are you implying that this thread is not serious? I really hope it isnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post
theres plenty of other forums u and ur mustang guys can enjoy instead of this one
I am a member of many mustang forums, everyone that I come across I register on so I decided to check it out here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutchstang View Post
I enjoy this forum/app. Entertaining and informative as well as promotion of unique customization ideas is fun
it's definatly entertaining :lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt1075 View Post
Exactly. How boring would it be of everyone modded their mustangs exactly the same just because a bunch of guys on a forum told them they were lame if they did anything different or unique. I like this forum because people aren't curbed just because they have a different idea.
I agree with this, however a ram bar on a mustang? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Well said we do have a lot of tech discussion. But we can't do it 24/7.
Yep there is definatly some serious tech in the V6 section here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
+1 why can't anyone have fun..
Oh believe me I am having fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 View Post
Uniqueness is key!
Yes it is
southfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-23-2012, 10:17 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by southfour

I am definatly not serious all the time, are you implying that this thread is not serious? I really hope it isnt.

I am a member of many mustang forums, everyone that I come across I register on so I decided to check it out here.

it's definatly entertaining :lol

I agree with this, however a ram bar on a mustang? Really?

Yep there is definatly some serious tech in the V6 section here

Oh believe me I am having fun

Yes it is
If he really wants a ram bar on his car I say go for it. It's his car and he can do whatever he pleases with it whether that's a ram bar on the front or tow hitch on the back. There's no reason to get worked up bout it. I think it looks good however I wouldn't put one on cause I don't have a reason for it. But to each his own
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:19 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
southfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 106
Re: Ware can i buy this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 View Post
If he really wants a ram bar on his car I say go for it. It's his car and he can do whatever he pleases with it whether that's a ram bar on the front or tow hitch on the back. There's no reason to get worked up bout it. I think it looks good however I wouldn't put one on cause I don't have a reason for it. But to each his own
I agree, anyone can do whatever they want to their car. Doesnt mean I cant voice my opinion about it. Also I am not even close to being worked up over some little thing on the internet.

southfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by southfour

I agree, anyone can do whatever they want to their car. Doesnt mean I cant voice my opinion about it. Also I am not even close to being worked up over some little thing on the internet.

I agree everyone should have their opinion.
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 03:03 PM   #42
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998

If he really wants a ram bar on his car I say go for it. It's his car and he can do whatever he pleases with it whether that's a ram bar on the front or tow hitch on the back. There's no reason to get worked up bout it. I think it looks good however I wouldn't put one on cause I don't have a reason for it. But to each his own
Already have a tow hitch. Ha. but only put it on to pull my 4wheeler. Ha which works quite nice pulls really nice too.
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

Already have a tow hitch. Ha. but only put it on to pull my 4wheeler. Ha which works quite nice pulls really nice too.
Cool. Put a picture of the tow hitch
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #44
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998

Cool. Put a picture of the tow hitch
I don't have one with it on but this is the one I bought from justparts.com.. It's not built very strong sometimes I worry it it can hold the weight.


Name:   image-3273213480.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  21.3 KB
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

I don't have one with it on but this is the one I bought from justparts.com.. It's not built very strong sometimes I worry it it can hold the weight.
That's a good looking tow hitch
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
southfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 106
This has to be a joke right?
southfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:40 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by southfour
This has to be a joke right?
No I'm dead serious. Like I said people have a right to put whatever they want on their car whether it be a tow hitch, push bar or even a kc light bar. More power to him
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by southfour
This has to be a joke right?
Sure is, just like the v6 boards on this site.
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ghostedmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntsville
Region: Alabama
Posts: 918
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998

No I'm dead serious. Like I said people have a right to put whatever they want on their car whether it be a tow hitch, push bar or even a kc light bar. More power to him
+1. Doesnt matter how stupid i think it may look, or how cool. Everyone has the ability to put whatever they want on it. I may question the sanity of the person for putting what i see as the most hideous thing on earth to do to their car, but who cares, so what, not my car.

To each their own, who are we to judge what other people do to their cars.t (unless they ask for an opinion, but still that doesnt mean bash them)
__________________
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #50
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind

+1. Doesnt matter how stupid i think it may look, or how cool. Everyone has the ability to put whatever they want on it. I may question the sanity of the person for putting what i see as the most hideous thing on earth to do to their car, but who cares, so what, not my car.

To each their own, who are we to judge what other people do to their cars.t (unless they ask for an opinion, but still that doesnt mean bash them)
Haters gonna hate..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:18 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

Haters gonna hate..
Truer words have not been spoken
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:22 PM   #52
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Sure is, just like the v6 boards on this site.
There's some sixer people who actually have brains and no what there talking about just not me haha.. I like my older 5.0
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

There's some sixer people who actually have brains and no what there talking about just not me haha.. I like my older 5.0
Lol i was making fun if a quite he made earlier about the v6 board not having any serious discussion. I feel i have the right to say that since my stang us a 6er
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
southfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Sure is, just like the v6 boards on this site.

Yep. Not much of a tech section if you ask me.
southfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:41 PM   #55
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Lol i was making fun if a quite he made earlier about the v6 board not having any serious discussion. I feel i have the right to say that since my stang us a 6er
Sorry I better bring my seriousness out.............. Nope not working.. If he wants a serious descussion start one...? I just haven't found the need.. I don't mean to offend anyone because I have seen some super nice sixxers don't get me wrong.. But the way I look at it is it's just my 6 er in 2 years I'm gonna upgrade so right now if I feel like pulling my 4 wheeler with it and get 23+ mpg by Gawd I'm going to.. Better then 12 with my pickup.. When I get that 04 cobra or Mach 1 F no there ain't gonna be a hitch on it.. Or a push bar.. But for now I'll do what I like..

Thought some of use not so serious folks would get a kick out of this.. \/


Name:   image-2466988408.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  39.5 KB
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

Sorry I better bring my seriousness out.............. Nope not working.. If he wants a serious descussion start one...? I just haven't found the need.. I don't mean to offend anyone because I have seen some super nice sixxers don't get me wrong.. But the way I look at it is it's just my 6 er in 2 years I'm gonna upgrade so right now if I feel like pulling my 4 wheeler with it and get 23+ mpg by Gawd I'm going to.. Better then 12 with my pickup.. When I get that 04 cobra or Mach 1 F no there ain't gonna be a hitch on it.. Or a push bar.. But for now I'll do what I like..

Thought some of use not so serious folks would get a kick out of this.. \/
Hahaha! Towing in style!
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #57
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by southfour

Yep. Not much of a tech section if you ask me.
What tech is there too a sixxer? If you want tech buy a v8 then possibilities are endless. Use sixxers are kinda limited..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:45 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

What tech is there too a sixxer? If you want tech buy a v8 then possibilities are endless. Use sixxers are kinda limited..
Yeah that's the only thing I don't like about my sixxer is the lack of parts available
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #59
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998

Hahaha! Towing in style!
Yeah we have the same setup for our old 77 bronco.. But the trailers really a 75 but shhh you can't tell..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
southfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

What tech is there too a sixxer? If you want tech buy a v8 then possibilities are endless. Use sixxers are kinda limited..
Lol. Almost anything you can do to a v8 you can do to a v6 or any other motor for that matter. And yes there will be exceptions to that.

And there are plenty of parts available for your sixxer. Just have to know where to look.
southfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #61
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998

Yeah that's the only thing I don't like about my sixxer is the lack of parts available
+100000 ^
I hate when you start adding things and people are like now your a poser for it looking like a gt..
my favorite is I'm not scared to put miles on it..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

What tech is there too a sixxer? If you want tech buy a v8 then possibilities are endless. Use sixxers are kinda limited..
Pssh tech? I thought sixxers ran on the hopes and dreams of their owners?
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:14 PM   #63
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by southfour

Lol. Almost anything you can do to a v8 you can do to a v6 or any other motor for that matter. And yes there will be exceptions to that.

And there are plenty of parts available for your sixxer. Just have to know where to look.
Maybe true but you don't get the same resulted or have the verity.. Trust me 1000x the parts for my 93 5.0

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

Pssh tech? I thought sixxers ran on the hopes and dreams of their owners?
Pretty much.. you dream to have more and upgrade..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
ForsakenProto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

Maybe true but you don't get the same resulted or have the verity.. Trust me 1000x the parts for my 93 5.0

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------



Pretty much.. you dream to have more and upgrade..
V8s run on the tears of ricers
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:26 PM   #65
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto

V8s run on the tears of ricers
+10000000000
haha i love that..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:31 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
southfour's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Canada
Posts: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

Maybe true but you don't get the same resulted or have the verity.. Trust me 1000x the parts for my 93 5.0

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------



Pretty much.. you dream to have more and upgrade..
If I saved all the money i have spent on my car i could have easily bought a 03-04 cobra. But that's not how it works. I bought my car when i turned 16 and I have slowly put all the money into it. (note money spent includes a full turbo setup) just yet to be installed

Plus no one expects a fast six. Anyone can go buy a v8. I like to be different.
southfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:40 PM   #67
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by southfour

If I saved all the money i have spent on my car i could have easily bought a 03-04 cobra. But that's not how it works. I bought my car when i turned 16 and I have slowly put all the money into it. (note money spent includes a full turbo setup) just yet to be installed

Plus no one expects a fast six. Anyone can go buy a v8. I like to be different.
I'm not bashing you for that but my point is if I was gonna by a full turbo it would be for my 5.0 not my v6.. See more increase and better results..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:26 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.