Need to vent - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: West Virgina
Need to vent

Im so fn fed up. I still havent got my car back from the transmission build . It has been 5months now and $3500 later and still waitin impatiently now. I have the remainin $700plus to pay him. He finally found out y it wouldnt run aft sendin the chip back to my tuner guy twice , come to find out it wasnt in the tune. He let it run out of gas and back fire which cause the IAC to lock up and cause it to run pig rich. So now thats fixed alls left is replacin a rear u joint and test drive then alignment but he keeps putting it off and workin on other cars . My car has been right outside his garage for months now , u would think he would want paid and it out of his way . Its suppose to b fun havin a car and gettin mods but this isnt . Uuuuggh . I want to tell u guys and gals who it is so u can avoid dealing with this guy but i wont .

94sccoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:21 PM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Region: Kentucky
I go in there bustin caps and shooting out some knees after 5 months.

That's unfrikkinacceptable
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang