Need help.....pics of progress thus far too. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:15 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Need help.....pics of progress thus far too.

Hey whats up guys, I know its been a while since I've been on here, have had a LOT goin on. But anywho, heres straight to the point, wrapping up my 2nd engine build and ALL I need and lack is an oil dip stick tube! Thats it! I'm willing pay whatever that is within reason thru bank transfer. I've called the 3 closest Ford dealers to me, called a few salvage yards all over the country, tried my local salvage yards....all of them, nothing. nobody that come across has one. Now, everybodys got a good 3-8, but nobodys willing to jack just the tube off a good engine.

If anybody can source one for me, I'd be very appreciative and would be very willing to refund you the cost of the tube. I'm very willing to exchange phone numbers, emails, whatever you feel most comfortable with. I'm almost done, pictures will follow soon. this is just ONLY thing I'm going to lack. Thank you for your time in reading this, I looking forward to your replys and responses and look forward to talking with you guys.

PS

Need the tube for a '99-'04 Mustang V6

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------[/SIZE
how do you post pics on here? wheres the icon? the icon the I see a window pops up to display a website or something. help me thru this, and I'd be delighted to share pics.
rinfield2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2012, 09:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Where are you from? i can probably find you one but i live in southern california
Old 07-12-2012, 10:16 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Need help.....pics of progress thus far too.

thank you for responding, was starting to think there for a second.

I live in western kentucky (Hopkinsville), a little more specific, an hour north of Nashville, tn, along the boarder. I know we aren't exactly "next door", I'm willing to reimburse/pay for shipping, handling, what-not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Id need to check because theres like 4 scrap yards by me that have like 10-20 mustangs each that they add new ones weekly and take the old ones out and you just go in and get parts and they are a goldmime for parts like that
Old 07-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

well, keep me posted man, I'm very interested in reimbursing/paying you for the tube. if you need to exchange numbers, emails, i'm down.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

no problem man i can let you know

but first check here:

Results for dipstick - AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

also id suggest check ebay or also craigslist.com in you area for people parting out a car
joey18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Cancel that my good sir, I have come across one. I don't know if you've looked or not. But just wanted to keep you in the loop. Thank you so much for your willingness. Good to know that I have some fellow mustang buddys willing to help me out of a tight spot. Thank you.
Old 07-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

[QUOTE="rinfield2004"]Cancel that my good sir, I have come across one. I don't know if you've looked or not. But just wanted to keep you in the loop. Thank you so much for your willingness. Good to know that I have some fellow mustang buddys willing to help me out of a tight spot. Thank you.[/QUOTEno

I was gonna hit the scrap yard today, still going just see if theres anything i can find for me haha and glad you found one man no problem we mustang guys gotta all work together

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang