1995 mustang owner for 5months - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
1995 mustang owner for 5months

So I've owned this mustang for 5 months now.Its my first ford.So far it's been great.ive really never looked into owning a mustang (or ford) but after my 1991 525i had to be junked,I was on foot for a good couple of months.I came across my current mustang.it was on a car lot for 2500 but I talked them down to 2000.so it was a steal.I haven't regret it at all.completely change my mind about mustangsr(I used to own a manual 1997 camaro,which I was a fan off)but in my opinion mustangs on top.since I bought the car the only repairs I had done where the engine mounts and tranny mounts($130 installation)at my old BMW mechanic shop front and back brakes ($140 installation)and brake fluid flush $60 over the period of time I owned this car.So I can't complain!it looks and drives great!im looking forward to purchasing new shock absorbers and restoring this car.I love my mustang.
9stan5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Nice buy. I miss my 94 cobra so bad. Still my favorite body style.
aegischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
sweet ride bro! maybe in the future u can drop the 94-95 v8 into her. u got any plans for her ?

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay
sweet ride bro! maybe in the future u can drop the 94-95 v8 into her. u got any plans for her ?
Hhmm.maybe for cosmetics in the future I woul like a nice paint job.maybe midnight blue.but my focus right now is to improve the cars performance and comfort.but don't know where to start.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9stan5

Hhmm.maybe for cosmetics in the future I woul like a nice paint job.maybe midnight blue.but my focus right now is to improve the cars performance and comfort.but don't know where to start.
well one.. look for some cheap used wheels on craigslist or something. im not a big fan
of 05+ wheels on a 94-04. then drop that biatch!! theres no such thing as too low IMO! lowering springs,new shocks/struts,etc

Low2v
Old 08-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

well one.. look for some cheap used wheels on craigslist or something. im not a big fan
of 05+ wheels on a 94-04. then drop that biatch!! theres no such thing as too low IMO! lowering springs,new shocks/struts,etc
Well shocks were actually next in line.im not a big fan of dropped cars.i kinda like how my car sits.after the shocks I wanna focus under the hood...just a Q,what's the purpose of springs?if I were to get new shocks installed but leave the springs how they are..
Old 08-22-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9stan5

Well shocks were actually next in line.im not a big fan of dropped cars.i kinda like how my car sits.after the shocks I wanna focus under the hood...just a Q,what's the purpose of springs?if I were to get new shocks installed but leave the springs how they are..
ur ride wont really change at all. maybe it will go a bit higher if the shocks ur using right now are already shot

Low2v
Old 08-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

ur ride wont really change at all. maybe it will go a bit higher if the shocks ur using right now are already shot
Are there any shocks you would recommend?
Old 08-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

tokico brand is good. check em out in americanmuscle.com

Low2v

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Tags
1995 mustang