Today?? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-30-2012, 01:44 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Today??

Well today was a bad day on my way home from school, I felt my steering suddenly jerk to the left and then I heard a crunch and and I had no left side break. So I pull over and what do I see my brake caliper imbedded in my tire and my tire was flat and I had no spare. after waving a friend down they drove me home and my car is now siting in some ones drive until tomorrow for a tow. Bad day?
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-30-2012, 01:47 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Venomouz831's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Seaside
Region: California
Posts: 8,133
Do you have pics of the tire and break? Yea bad day but could've been worse
__________________
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Crowned1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudSixxer26 View Post
Well today was a bad day on my way home from school, I felt my steering suddenly jerk to the left and then I heard a crunch and and I had no left side break. So I pull over and what do I see my brake caliper imbedded in my tire and my tire was flat and I had no spare. after waving a friend down they drove me home and my car is now siting in some ones drive until tomorrow for a tow. Bad day?
**** happens, but it could have been worse!
Crowned1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-30-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
1slosix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 7,311
did the bracket snap and cause the caliper to jam in there..or have you not really gotten a look at it?
__________________

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
ProudSixxer26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomouz831
Do you have pics of the tire and break? Yea bad day but could've been worse
My dad got it towed tonite but I didn't get any pics cause I had to go to work after school

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix
did the bracket snap and cause the caliper to jam in there..or have you not really gotten a look at it?
The caliper like shredded it self and it's pieces flew in to my tire. There gonna fix it tomorrow but I don't no for what price.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowned1

**** happens, but it could have been worse!
**** always happens to me bad luck I guess.
ProudSixxer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:39 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.