Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Best and well priced shocks and struts

8K views 150 replies 13 participants last post by  98mustang11 
#1 ·
What's the best but well priced I need to replace mine bad with income taz

#104 ·
It sounds awesome. My buddy had a v6 mustang with rear cats cut off and it sounded mean!

#105 ·
Then the setup ill have will be two cats fabbed h-p flow tens and tips... Just gotta get my income tax and ill post a video when I get it done... Shocks will be in next week and ill post a pic when I get them on

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

If you don't mind Robb tell me the piping exactly how it should be dobe

#106 ·
When they start the work, the outlet pipe leaving the first catalytic converter will be 2.25" pipe. Run a piece of 2.25" pipe on both sides after the cat down to the "H" pipe which will be 2.5". Connect catback or run 2.5" pipe separately to the mufflers, then the tailpipes out and over the axle. Tips optional.

#107 ·
Anybody know why the V6 cats are much larger than the GTs?

#109 ·
It sounds great. But your check engine light will come on

#119 ·
Might be a dumb question but how many holes did you actually have to drill slo for the strut brace? And do you just use a bit... And if so did you just use a bolt and nut to tighten the brace down or one of the clips that has ridges to put a bolt through then put a nut on?

#132 ·
Just use just about any type of drill you have, I can drill good bolts with my 18v drill, but an air drill or something bigger than 18v cant hurt.

Just put it in place, and mark the hole spots with a marker or something, and have at it. Real simple once you get it started.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.