How much would you pay for a custom mustang? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-25-2010, 01:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

How much would you pay for a custom mustang?

Well i was thinking about selling my mustang and wanted to know what i should sell it for. Its a 2001 mustang v6. It has a full saleen bodykit, two tone paint job (black top silver bottom), the Hood is also two tone, tinted windows, 20in black and chrome rims, and new Faulken performance tires, Smokes LED tail lights, angel projector head lights with HIDs, It has various light switches to control the underbody LEDs and interior LEDs, ( also the underbody LEDs have a remote), as for the interior, the seats are leather and have a two tone color that matches the car, it has an in-dash stereo tv that has a camara for reverse, Custom tweeters installed in the triangles from the side mirrors, all the Speakers are Infinity Kappa series, powered by hifonics amps as well as 12 in kicker subs, as for whats under the hood is pacesetter shorty headers, camshaft, K&N air intake, red top battery, as for suspension, i got the Gt sway bar, Eibach sport line springs, tokico blue shocks and struts. also i have a true dual exhaust with high flow magnaflow cats and flowmaster 40series, I know im missing other things but this is pretty much an overview. Sorry its so long but i just wanted to make sure i get what my car is worth.....oh and the car has 92xxx mil on it.
felan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2010, 02:15 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

So it's a slow car that is trying to look fast. You might get $9k for it.
randkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 02:18 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Its hard to tell how much it is worth without seeing, driving or hearing it but Im gonna guess at around 6500-8500 depending on the condition
columbanus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang