new looking to buy V6 stang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-28-2008, 06:26 PM   #1

Region: Arizona
new looking to buy V6 stang

i found this one on ebay what do you guys think? I think the grilles and black housing head lights give it a good look.. anything i should know about 3.8's before i bid on it?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-...3756.m14.l1318
deville_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2008, 08:05 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Re: new looking to buy V6 stang

Why the hell would someone put a gt emblem on the back and the cobra emblem on the front? Kinda blasphemous if you ask me. Other than that, the car itself looks very nice. Assuming its still stock, its not a very fast car, especially if its an automatic. You can always change that though if put a little money into it. Assuming the car runs well with no problems, if you can get it for under $1k, thats definitely a steal.
chris098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:25 PM   #3

Region: Arizona

^^^ thanks for the reply, yeah am am thinking of bidding up to $4,000 as for the GT emblem i will remove that if i purchase the car...
deville_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2008, 10:42 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

yeah i was about to say it's a v6...and it has a gt emblem on it. lol but it looks pretty good. of course u might want to refurbish if not replace the interior later on if u do get it. i'm liken that grille though, looks nice on the silver. and don't worry about the auto., mines an auto. as well and it can still haul some pretty good ***.
girlandherstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:25 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to 05RedDevil

I'd punch the ***** that currently owns it. Horrible mis-badging is just a sin. The ripped seats show utter lack of care and the altezza lights just make me watch to punch a baby. And 117K miles means lots of wear and tear so you better be handy. Other than that it is ok, I suppose
Old 06-28-2008, 11:36 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

that's what i was thinking, 117 is a pretty good bit of miles on a mustang. seein as how a lot of people dog the crap out of em. i'm with u on those badges and seats as well 05RedDevil, there's no way in hell i'd let me car get to looking like that. shoot of my cats got on my car earlier today and i was about to murder them! the only reason i knew she was there was i saw dirty paw prints all over it...i was like cat yur *** is grass if i ever see u on it again! lol i wouldn't ever really kill her, but i would make her not ever get up there again.
girlandherstang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang