May I recomend a few modifications to your MOD list:
I would run something like this:
1. Ebay Cold Air Intake (just as good as a K&N Power wise and you do not want a plastic CIA with Nitrous
2. Summit Mufflers (again better than flowmasters and a lot better on the pocket book)
3. 43% Underdrive Pulley (you do not need the whole kit and the water pump is the last thing I would underdrive)
4. BBK Shorty Headers (when installing the exhuast cut the cats if you can get away it)
6. XcalII (this will do the job nicely)
7. Zex Nitrous Kit (when you buy it you can look into purge and I also recomend a bottle heater)
You will also definitely want a dyno tune, it will make the car very safe the drive and spray....
Now as for your rear end I would just not even bother with a 7.5, because after the price of part and instalation you would spend more than if you just found an 8.8 (alot of time you can find them with gears and all).
Any way that is just my 2 cents worth, also 100 shot is to much for stock motor if you ask me!
As for brakes I would use the SBC rotor upgrades. They will do the job just fine and the kit comes with the pads....Good luck let us know how it utrns out!