lamer on the freeway - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-19-2003, 04:47 PM   #1
Registered Member
Send a message via ICQ to tek55 Send a message via AIM to tek55 Send a message via Yahoo to tek55
lamer on the freeway

So, i'm merging on the freeway, and like, out of nowhere, this MTA bus is going 75 (i followed after he pissed me off) in a 65 zone, now, MTA bus, so.... go figure, he should probably follow the speed limits... i was mad since he ran me off into the side lanes for emergency parking and almost hit me, but my point is, he was in another lane and then changes lanes right when I merge, *******... THEN... right when I finish clocking his ***, this car comes into my lane going bout 90 and he flies by me w/ about a foot to spare... p.o.s. riced out tercel... anyway, i'm pissed, and this girl i was taking out is in the car w/ me, and SHE is the one telling me to go after the guy, so i'm all hyped, i miss my junction, but I catch up to this guy who's swerving in and out of the carpool lane and back and forth between 3-4 lanes... totally out of control.. i catch up to him in bout 30 seconds... pulled some american muscle on his *** so we go up to him, i ride his ***, flash my high beams, and i pull next to him honk the **** outta him and she and i flick him off, then he gives us this "deer in headlight" stare, and he almost hits a car while he changes lanes, i'm hyped so I decide to feel the speed a bit, so i'm going bout 115 and it takes him a good 5 minutes to catch up after i've calmed down, and started to laugh about it... sooo... he comes up, after i've quit caring about it, mind you 5 minutes later, that or, a good playof Incubus - I miss you, either way, around 5 mins... he comes up and flicks me off w/ the same crazed stare, then he swerves off and exits, so, i've missed my junction already and i have to go the long way around, as i manage to get back on the right freeway, I'm merging and lo and behold, the *** who was scared and exited after flicking me off was right there, he had gone back on the freeway, and was doing the SAME thing, flying by cars, in and out, carpool to non carpool and back to carpool. HAHA ... totally retarded...

i was left with this thought...

damn ricers :no:

tek55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 10:17 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
Rule number one for Stupid Ricers...

Exchange common sence and brain, for "Holier than Thou" attitude and a 3' spoiler.

Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 10:57 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
I'll tell you what's funnier then all that, you smoke a ricer off the line and then slow back down and they fly by you and you see them pulled over a mile or two down the road. Nothing better than that feeling of accomplishment followed by a hilarious sight such as that.
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang