Mustang Evolution Forum banner

How you get the throttle mod to work

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Sluder4 
#1 ·
I've been trying to all day have cut my hand wide open, been pissed off, and I'm even nauseous. I've tried all day to get this damn throttle mod to work with putting a 1 inch nylon spacer in front of the gas Pedal on the throttle cable and I can't get up in there to tighten the hose clamps. I can only get one hand up there so there's no possible way to screw it on without it falling off. I tried zip ties but now I have three stuck on my damn throttle cable and I can't get them off.

Any suggestions before I slam my head against my steering wheel until I pass out.

#3 ·
I was throwing f bombs left and right. But I actually used some clear tubing and cut it down lengthways and put it around the extra wire. Make sure the tubing is small enough so it doesn't slide off the end. I used rather tough tubing also. I topped it off woth zip ties. Yea man, it isn't fun

#4 ·
I laid my seat all the way back, moved it all the way back and all the way to the floor and laid in the seat with my butt against the back rest, about 6 f bombs later and 15 minutes of a painful back a brand new throttle was born, lol

#6 ·
I weigh 300 hundred pounds and play college football and my shoulders are wide than a house so I'd lay down and the automatic seat adjuster would start crushing me. I dropped 20 f bombs had my little brother and mom try to as well.

I finally shattered the plastic tube into three prices my my girlfriend who was the ony one small enough to fit under there pieced it together with hose clamps and finally put it on.

Thank god for girlfriends lol.

Ill post a pic of her work to night after dinner.

#7 ·
I weigh 300 hundred pounds and play college football and my shoulders are wide than a house so I'd lay down and the automatic seat adjuster would start crushing me. I dropped 20 f bombs had my little brother and mom try to as well.

I finally shattered the plastic tube into three prices my my girlfriend who was the ony one small enough to fit under there pieced it together with hose clamps and finally put it on.

Thank god for girlfriends lol.

Ill post a pic of her work to night after dinner.
Lol sounds fun
Not to get off topic but where do you play college ball at

#15 ·
Haha puttin them to work!!!

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Nice, ill be playing for trine university(not surprised if you don't know it) up in Angola Indiana this upcoming fall
That's what's bro. College football is a job but if you love it you'll be fine! You'll be in the best shape of your life tho too!

#14 ·
I use to count my time in beer, the new in, is F bomb.
Best F bomb Fast N Furious 5. I almost hid under my chair:hide:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.