Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Gauges-Sequential Taillights

1K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  Mustangdust 
#1 ·
Okay, I'm not new to this sight, definitely forgot my password to my old account, I haven't been on here for quite a while. I am looking to buy a set of Gauges for my stang. Anyone know where I can buy some for cheap? I checked glowshift but I just can't get myself to buy them. Ebay had a few for a little cheaper, but was wondering if anyone knew of any websites to buy a nice set from for a decent price? Also, Looking to buy sequential taillights. Same question as above. Know where I can get some for cheap?

***I get it, Haters gunna Hate. But please no bashing for being cheap, I just graduated and I'm still looking for a job. Cut me some slack, please and thankyou.***

#2 ·
Are you looking for an entire gauge cluster or just a different color output?

#4 · (Edited)
Year and model? Also are you looking for a pillar just to show rpms, boost, etc? Or one that goes right in the dash that shows speed, rpms, oil, etc? Because the only kit I've seen for $160 was the pillar

#6 ·
I'm looking for really anything, But nothing too hard to hook up. So probably boost/vacuum, Water Temp, and something else that moves. (It'll be for looks mostly)

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Sorry, Read your question wrong. I'm looking for the Pillar. The one that fits on the left side on your frame, and also ones that cover up the clock over your dash.

#8 ·
eBay for the tail light kit was easy to install costs 50$ cheapest I found

Look at this on eBay:

Mustang 1996-2004 Sequential Tail lights 96 97 98 99 00 01 02 03 04 FREE BONUS!

http://bit.ly/13F2pPp
And I love mine

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Took me 30min to install
Thought he was looking for a gauge cluster? If you find one I defiantly am looking for a cluster as well post the link of the 160 dollar se if you could and ill look as well.

Also are the sequential tail lights the same as the ones on AM?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.