v6 mod info help! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-25-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 155
v6 mod info help!

Im wondering if anyone can point me at any good websites to buy parts for my 95v6 mustang "bad company". All my buddies are gm guys So if you guys culd point me to ford sites id gladly appreciate it. Im roots style sc her. And i need parts that will breathe better (ill be doing a split port swap so ill need sites that sell those type of heads,etc)
stangcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Palm Bay
Region: Florida
Posts: 134
Americanmuscle.com is the best. Plus if you have 50 or more posts here they will give you a discount code for a future order.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Cjponyparts is ok too. But I love AM the best. They truely stand behind their products
Mustang Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Rider View Post
Americanmuscle.com is the best. Plus if you have 50 or more posts here they will give you a discount code for a future order.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Cjponyparts is ok too. But I love AM the best. They truely stand behind their products
Ik they give appearence and such but do they sell engine components? Such as heads, intake, etc.
stangcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Palm Bay
Region: Florida
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangcobra View Post

Ik they give appearence and such but do they sell engine components? Such as heads, intake, etc.
They sell everything from crated motors down to the heads and cams and such. Check out their site
Mustang Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangcobra View Post
Im wondering if anyone can point me at any good websites to buy parts for my 95v6 mustang "bad company". All my buddies are gm guys So if you guys culd point me to ford sites id gladly appreciate it. Im roots style sc her. And i need parts that will breathe better (ill be doing a split port swap so ill need sites that sell those type of heads,etc)
When you do the split port swap, try doing the windstar intake swap as well while you're there
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:34 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
stangcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Michigan
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

When you do the split port swap, try doing the windstar intake swap as well while you're there
When i do the swap ill be doing it so i can put a kb on top so intakes wont matter. Ill be attaching the one that comes with the kb.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Rider View Post

They sell everything from crated motors down to the heads and cams and such. Check out their site
I will now that ik that
stangcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:54 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.