Curbs.... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-14-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Curbs....

I hit a curb, is there anything I should check for to see if its messed up? It drives fine but want to check everything out. It's the front passenger side. I'm gonna need the rim replaced so if anyone has some, ill take em lol
bkh1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Other than body damage I would check for alignment issues . How hard did you hit it?
Old 06-14-2013, 08:05 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

No body damage and it still drives straight. I hit it probably going 30/40. I had to hurry and turn because a car was coming and didn't have time to turn the wheel farther lol so my front tire hit the curb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkh1994 View Post
I hit a curb, is there anything I should check for to see if its messed up? It drives fine but want to check everything out. It's the front passenger side. I'm gonna need the rim replaced so if anyone has some, ill take em lol
Crazy bro, I did the same thing today but my tire had a big a$$ gash in it. Luckily I was close to my job so I pulled in there. My wife took it to get replaced while I was at work "damn I love that woman" cause I was not about to drive around on a spare I know thats devilishly vain but naw not going down ... lol
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I curbed mine after a nice fresh coat of plast dip. Didn't notice it came out as far as it did! But anothe coat of plasti dip will fix it! Could fix yours for you as well!
Old 06-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Crazy bro, I did the same thing today but my tire had a big a$$ gash in it. Luckily I was close to my job so I pulled in there. My wife took it to get replaced while I was at work "damn I love that woman" cause I was not about to drive around on a spare I know thats devilishly vain but naw not going down ... lol
Well that's good that you got it fixed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluder4 View Post
I curbed mine after a nice fresh coat of plast dip. Didn't notice it came out as far as it did! But anothe coat of plasti dip will fix it! Could fix yours for you as well!
Lol mine ain't getting fixed. It's bent on the edge going into the wheel. And near the bend there is a crack now

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang