Mustang Evolution Forum banner

insurance?

2K views 35 replies 15 participants last post by  PureInstinct 
#1 ·
Hi i'm a new member, I was wondering how much insurance would cost for an '04 under a 17 year old teenage male.

#6 ·
It's v6 and the previous owner never had any accidents or problems

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

I have a 2002 ford focus ZX3 and a 2002 GT mustang and for full coverage I'm paying $150.00 a month for both cars. I'm 21 with a great driving record tho.
I'm a new driver would that jack up insurance?

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

My 02 costs me $635 every 6 months with Drivers ed and straight a's. Then i failed high school and now it costs me, this morning, $859. Im 18 and welcome to the forum.

And i also have a clean driving record.
All but two A's, so grades factor very nicely too, oh and thank you very much

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum also. I have State Farm. They have discounts and stuff. They have i.think safe driver discount where you drive for 60 days and fill out a book on it. So that helps. According to math, im paying 143 a month and thats with all the discounts and full coverage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.