Mustang Evolution Forum banner

coil packs

873 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  K.Ledford 
#1 ·
I have a 2000 V6 3.8, came across a free coil pack and new plug wires for a 2002, i noticed they were a little different, but seems it should work since i have the wires that fit it, if you no for sure it will or will not work let me know , if not i guess ill let u all know shortly

#2 ·
It will work. If you want a fast answer next time call a parts store or look up the same part on a parts store web sight and compare the part numbers.

#3 ·
???

I dont have to call the parts store to tell me, its not the same part number, they changed the coil packs after 2000, thats why i ask if an 02 would work on a 00, It did but not without modification, I like people to respond that know first hand. After an hour of no answer i dug into it

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

also will only work if u have the newer plug wires as well. 99-04 had slight diffrences and all parts arent identical

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.