Dual Exhaust Conversion Kit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Dual Exhaust Conversion Kit

Thinking about ordering the MAC dual exhaust conversion kit for my 1999 V6 from American Muscle whenever they get it back in stock. From what I've seen on sound clips, it's got the sound and the extra HP I'm looking for. Is there another similar bolt-on system that I should consider? Is there somewhere else that has the same thing in stock? I can't find any other sites that have the same product.

I already have a cold air intake & plan on buying the Bama tuner ASAP! Thanks for your help!
BostonSoxFan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2014, 03:38 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
The Mac dual exhaust kit is only for looks and sound. Performance increase is little to none.
Pacesetter has a v6 mid-pipe, which is what you would use for a real dual exhaust. You would need mufflers and tips though. It would have a better sound and more performance, the Mac kit, if I looked at the right kit it bolts up to the y-pipe. Which is kinda a cheap knockoff dual exhaust.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
lemons95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:26 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
I have the MAC exhaust that I'm currently trying to sell. Pm me if your interested.
TaylorF25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2014, 11:24 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Alright thanks. Sound is my first priority and I'm kinda on a tight budget but I'll checkout Pacesetter. I'm not expecting huge gains in HP but I'll take what I can get for my $.
Old 01-06-2014, 09:58 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonSoxFan3 View Post
Thinking about ordering the MAC dual exhaust conversion kit for my 1999 V6 from American Muscle whenever they get it back in stock. From what I've seen on sound clips, it's got the sound and the extra HP I'm looking for. Is there another similar bolt-on system that I should consider? Is there somewhere else that has the same thing in stock? I can't find any other sites that have the same product.

I already have a cold air intake & plan on buying the Bama tuner ASAP! Thanks for your help!
The MAC dual exhaust conversion is definitely a great set up. You'll get a much more aggressive sound and look out of this Exhaust! You will pick up some power, since you're freeing up a lot of air to your engine. However, Exhaust components don't usually gain much power besides Long Tube Headers and O/R Mid-pipes.

We should have this exhaust back in stock shortly. I would recommend putting yourself on the "Notify me when back in stock list" on the actual product page and we'll reach out to you the second they hit our facility! I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:24 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
The MAC dual exhaust conversion is definitely a great set up. You'll get a much more aggressive sound and look out of this Exhaust! You will pick up some power, since you're freeing up a lot of air to your engine. However, Exhaust components don't usually gain much power besides Long Tube Headers and O/R Mid-pipes.

We should have this exhaust back in stock shortly. I would recommend putting yourself on the "Notify me when back in stock list" on the actual product page and we'll reach out to you the second they hit our facility! I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan

Alright, thanks for your help!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Tags
exhaust