Trans gasket - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-01-2014, 10:28 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Michigan
Trans gasket

So ive changed my trans gasket 3 times now first time I used duralast didnt crank to specks and it shot everywhere. Then I used the liquid gasket and it sealed a little better, it was torqued to spec but I drove 115mph about 40 mins after car was back on the ground. Now ive put a felpro gasket in torqued to spec 12 and its leaking like a siv... I love my car but am getting fed up with this, does anybody have any suggestions on how to get it to seal fully??

Sent from my SPH-L600 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
stangcobra is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off