Dark Gauges - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-20-2014, 08:23 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Canada
Lightbulb Dark Gauges

I have no power to my instrument panel, and HVAC controls. I have spent sometime trying to fix this issue. I have replaced the fuse, rewired the hacked up stereo wiring harness and hard wired in the Alpine head unit that the previous owner replaced the factory Mach 460 cassette deck from the factory mach audio with. the only thing i have not done was pull the instrument panel and HVAC controls to check for blown bulbs. The deck has power and all of the gauges function normally, any ideas on what might be the issue?
To compensate for the fact that I may have wired the deck wrong i have tracked down a new set of stereo harness ends and a factory 6 disc CD deck out of a 2001 V6 pony with the factory Mach 460 system. Hopefully with this everything will go back to normal. i have attached a picture of the current dash as a reference. any help would be very much appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2453.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	168200  
Live Strong-Drive Hard
MattMacFarlane is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang