bring a v6 to mustang week - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-07-2015, 11:35 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Grabber, your going to the AM show right?
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2015, 11:37 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
You guys are aware that was sarcasm and that I have a v6......

Sent from my 831C using Mustang Evolution mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Yes sir it will! Go pro should be here this week, so videos from Mexico will be up on YouTube soon!

Be careful in Mexico, lots of bad happening there.

You are a funny man, very funny man.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
ragtop_russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 11:44 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Grabber, your going to the AM show right?
Yes sir I'm planning too. Need to get my pass for it. What about you

Advertisement

Old 06-07-2015, 11:49 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yes sir I'm planning too. Need to get my pass for it. What about you

I'm about to sign up in the next few days.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
Old 06-07-2015, 12:42 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
it is a stang right than take it to mustang week just for the getaway and have a good time.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:25 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragtop_russ View Post
Kona, I've got to say I am insulted by your post, I am one of many many "Mustang Enthusiasts" that is very happy to have a Mustang, period.

I may not be so privileged as to own a V8, but back in the 70's I was very privileged to own a 1966 GT Fastback (289 V8!}, very few can say that. And I have been a Enthusiast since.

As far as I'm concerned, any one who Ike's Mustangs should feel welcome to go to Mustang Week, not just the privileged V8 owners. I was very Happy to get my 6 cylinder and will enjoy making it the best I can make it.

So all Mustang lovers, go to Mustang week, and enjoy whether you own a 4,6,8 or none at all!!!!!

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Sir, I sincerely apologize if my comment made you feel insulted. That certainly wasn't my intention and perhaps I can be more specific. In my experience us true V6 enthusists are in the far minority compared to majority V8 mustang enthusiasts.

Typically the mustang enthusiast that goes to a show like mustang week or the American Muscle Car show are majority V8 owners. Certainly, V6 owners do go but they are far more rare and scarce. That's just a fact. Majority of V6 owners are not enthuaists and just want a nice looking car for driving point A to point B.

You must be a newer member on this site and welcome. If your not new to this site you must be new to posting stuff. I say this because the members on here , V8 owners included know how passionate I am about being a 3.7 V6 owner. Members on here know how much I love the 3.7 and my 3.7. Heck, I act like I have a darn super snake or some super rare mustang for the passion I have for it. Ha ha ha.

In general, V6 mustangs enthusiasts are far more rare and not in the majority. I went to the AM show for the past few years and out of the 2600 registered mustangs last year, I bet less than 5% were V6 models. Its just a fact but I say rock out that V6 and enjoy the show. 😆👍

Again, I do apologize for you feeling insulted and that was not my intention for that post.

Have a great day!
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:30 PM   #42
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
You guys are aware that was sarcasm and that I have a v6......

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Yes sir it will! Go pro should be here this week, so videos from Mexico will be up on YouTube soon!

Make sure to message me a link so I can subscribe lol
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 02:34 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Make sure to message me a link so I can subscribe lol
Same!
Old 06-07-2015, 04:15 PM   #44
Staff

Regular
Staff

Region: Connecticut
Rags, so how does your car look? It's going to take effort for others to really appreciate it. I'm posting a link to this other site where this dude has rescued a Meh Stang. If it shows you like it others should at least give you props for that, I know I would. I ain't gonna kid you and say there is no pecking order but real car guys ( & gals) like all cars that are cared for, even those we look at and go wtf (I have a soft spot for Donk cars but only cause they make me smile.

My 2005 Mustang for $1,300 - Ford Mustang Forum

make it look good and if other don't like it ignore them

or beat them with a Wiffle bat
Old 06-12-2015, 05:13 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Sir, I sincerely apologize if my comment made you feel insulted. That certainly wasn't my intention and perhaps I can be more specific. In my experience us true V6 enthusists are in the far minority compared to majority V8 mustang enthusiasts.

Typically the mustang enthusiast that goes to a show like mustang week or the American Muscle Car show are majority V8 owners. Certainly, V6 owners do go but they are far more rare and scarce. That's just a fact. Majority of V6 owners are not enthuaists and just want a nice looking car for driving point A to point B.

You must be a newer member on this site and welcome. If your not new to this site you must be new to posting stuff. I say this because the members on here , V8 owners included know how passionate I am about being a 3.7 V6 owner. Members on here know how much I love the 3.7 and my 3.7. Heck, I act like I have a darn super snake or some super rare mustang for the passion I have for it. Ha ha ha.

In general, V6 mustangs enthusiasts are far more rare and not in the majority. I went to the AM show for the past few years and out of the 2600 registered mustangs last year, I bet less than 5% were V6 models. Its just a fact but I say rock out that V6 and enjoy the show. 😆👍

Again, I do apologize for you feeling insulted and that was not my intention for that post.

Have a great day!
Kona, Thanks for the clarification, I want you to know, that I didn't feel insulted by you, just the statement. No need for the apology, but thanks. Also, you have allot of good friends on this site, they've got your back!

Take care!

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Mustang Evolution mobile app
ragtop_russ is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang