Lost key! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-04-2015, 08:58 AM   #1
Region: Tennessee
Lost key!

Hello, I'm new to the forum and I've owned my 99 v6 for about 3 years. I recently blew an intake manifold gasket and I've been slowly redoing the top end. I had only one key for the car and I think it may have been thrown in the trash -_-. I need to know what I can do to fix this. I do own a trashed 99 parts car that has a key and a full lock set. Can I transfer the Lock set to my good car? Will there be a problem with the PATs system? If so, can I move the lock set and PATs over to my good car, or is the ford dealership my only option? Any help would be awesome, this has been very frustrating especially because the engine is not currently running and the last thing I want to to finish rebuilding it, tow it to ford, let them turn it on and something go wrong.. :/

Jtother777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:08 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: South Carolina
ALLYDRIVER1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search