car vibrating issues - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-13-2016, 11:07 AM   #1
Region: California
car vibrating issues

For the past two months my car has been vibrating. At first it completely shut off when i was about to drive away from work. The car would not start so i had to get it towed. The next day it started again but it vibrated and felt like not enough power was being distributed to the car. I replaced the fuel pump, spark plugs with ngk v power and replaced the cables. The vibratation never got fixed. The code i have is p0353 (ignition coil). Coil pack was replaced with a new one and the problem remains. I removed the cables one by one of the coil pack and the two cylinders in the middle of the coil pack are not getting current. I returned the coil pack thinking it was a faulty one. Replaced it with a new one and the same issue. Any idea what could be the problem? I don't believe i crossed wire the cables.maybe thoughs two spark plugs need to be replaced again? Any input would really help... By the way its a 2003 v6 manual stang

ViciousStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 04:28 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Indiana
Are you sure there is no spark? Did you try pulling wire from plug, and using another plug, attach wire to the plug and ground it to the engine and check for spark. Do that for each cylinder to insure spark. Let us know and what is your mileage by the way?
yogibooboorange is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang