It's been a while since I posted about my dash, trac control switch and HVAC lights being dead in my 99. I've done some testing and I can say for certain this the problem seems isolated to the #5 fuse circuit:
1) the cluster is not U/S pictures above
2) I have power at the fuse block
3) I have power at the headlight switch
4) I do not have power at the pigtail that plugs into the back of the cluster in the car.
5) the headlight switch is new
Has anyone had this issue before? Where is this circuit grounded? Is there a place I should start my search effectively? Thanks in advance. RMR5685.
Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution