New car exhaust? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-21-2008, 01:32 PM   #1
Region: Illinois
New car exhaust?

Hey guys, I have a question concerning the 2000 up v6 cars. I am going to be getting a car Saturday and I am already planning on ripping the factory setup off. Now hear is the deal I know a lot of you guys have stripped off the factory y-pipe and put either an h-pipe or an x-pipe on it which is what I would have done a few years ago. Which I know you guys are already screaming just change it and put an X or an H on it and swap it out for emissions test, but I really don't want to mess with it. Yeah, I know I woun't see the full potential. All I am looking to do is have a decent street cruiser. I have heard the Flowmaster catback and the Mac catback but the one I heard that I thought would get your attention while driving would be the Magnaflow Magnapack system.

If you go to v6 mustang videos and type in Magnapack there is a guy that has a real decent exhaust.

This is the system.
MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust

Thanks for your imput.
6w5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search