turbo for 2000 3.8 liter - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-25-2008, 11:19 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Re: turbo for 2000 3.8 liter

Question about the kit. I dont know very much about turbos. So my question is are the flanges that bolt up to the exhaust side pretty standard or did you tell him what size turbos you were using? So he could match the piping to it. I know that a t-25 would have a smaller flange than a t-67 but outside of that are they pretty stanard?
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2008, 05:07 AM   #72
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

well all this talk about chris's car, i want to see what it runs. its alot of talk, i just want to see whats the hype. this internet racing is getting old....

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:59 AM   #73
Road Trip!

the flanges are either gonna be t3 or t4 and you can just get a turbo for that flange...

gabe, hes all talk, he wouldnt race for more than a grand, and ill burn $350 worth of rubber racing him, and if something breaks, chances are itl cost more than 1k, but he felt cool for a little while with his buddies patting him onthe back and egging him on, but brent doesent want it corrupting this thread...
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2008, 07:39 AM   #74
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by modular2valve View Post
well all this talk about chris's car, i want to see what it runs. its alot of talk, i just want to see whats the hype. this internet racing is getting old....
I hear ya !!!! Guess somebody got their panty stuck in the crack And had to get support from his buddy's !!!!
Andy made great kits no doubt about that (But he's no welder)He had some great help from people like PB Milan,stone,justin00V6,Violator98 and others.I would think he'd be happy someone was attempting to pickup where he left off and offer his advice and share his knowledge like the above people did for him
Instead up pops the defense mechanism leading to the reversion of the ego to an earlier stage of development rather than handling unacceptable statements in a more adult way.

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:08 AM   #75
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve

oh definitely, im not by any means bashing a v6, its just his mentality is what makes me laugh. i can smoke this, i can walk that, u may be quick but remember, theres always someone faster. as far as creativity, i admire anything thats has hours put in it no matter if its a six or eight. and herb u couldnt have said it anybetter

jarrod, i wouldnt waste my time on his 6 second ride. we just cant compete with his chuck norris of a mustang.

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:06 AM   #76
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
oh definitely, im not by any means bashing a v6, its just his mentality is what makes me laugh. i can smoke this, i can walk that, u may be quick but remember, theres always someone faster. as far as creativity, i admire anything thats has hours put in it no matter if its a six or eight. and herb u couldnt have said it anybetter

jarrod, i wouldnt waste my time on his 6 second ride. we just cant compete with his chuck norris of a mustang.
6 second ride

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:30 PM   #77
Road Trip!

Quote:

jarrod, i wouldnt waste my time on his 6 MINUTE ride. we just cant compete with his chuck norris of a mustang.
edited for truth*

i like how he called me out knowing what my sig said, then wanted to talk **** because i would spray him.. its on there for a reason, if imma beat him, i want it to be a skull dragging event
SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang