which best valve body? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-16-2004, 08:58 PM   #1

which best valve body?

Hey, I just join member. I hope yall dont mind help me out with my 2002 F-150 pickup v6 4.2 it is an auto. Also have a track-lock and 4.10 gear. I bought a used Peformanc auto racing valve body. few week I decided changed and put back stock valve body. Cause the PA valve body real hard shift. But it was pretty fast. Not as softly shift. cause when i have alot stop the red light from work and school. they push so hard when my truck change gear 1,2,3,4 so also it would go spin the tire very a little all the way when the gear change.
Any else will you help out with me to decide what i should buy other one shift kits? I would like my truck have more shift some and also i ll tow with dirtbike and small boat sometime. Im going to sell PA valve body for 90 dollar cause it only used like about less than 2,000 miles that i used.
Please help whats deal.
Also i spoke with mike from texas motorsport and they said best get JET module cause i could switch 3 different way (tow, race, and stock) it will be same as valve body line. I am not sure if Jet module will work for my truck? It is new to me about jet module. THats why i ask you first. They will sell for 130 dollar with new brand,.
Lightningf150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2004, 10:34 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to v6stanger
Kind of had a hard time reading that but from what I gathered you bought the PA valve body and thought it shifted too hard.

I would recommend a Superior Transmission Valve Body Shift Kit and a Superchip Custom Tuning Chip to tune your application and add some more line pressure to tighten up the shifts.

I may want that PA valve body off you.
v6stanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 11:13 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6stanger
Kind of had a hard time reading that but from what I gathered you bought the PA valve body and thought it shifted too hard.

I would recommend a Superior Transmission Valve Body Shift Kit and a Superchip Custom Tuning Chip to tune your application and add some more line pressure to tighten up the shifts.

I may want that PA valve body off you.
Yeah, I have hard to make clear with my English cause I lost my hearing when I was little boy. Anyway where could I get superior transmission valve body shift kit? how much? Are you want PA? I can give you dicount I bought it from super six motorsport it was used and he sold to me 180 dollar. If it was new it would be about 300 dollar worth but i am not sure. SO i can sell for 90 dollar or whatever you want. I already have a superchip custom tuning chip flip chip. I would like to see superior trans valve body shift kit more deal. What about jet module improverment shift? Just wonder
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2004, 03:37 PM   #4
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
i cant help ya, but welcome to the site!
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 05:10 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99
i cant help ya, but welcome to the site!
Huh no one know about valve body detail?
Old 03-30-2004, 08:20 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to v6stanger
You can order the superior shift kit part # K-AODE from your local auto transmission builder or a place called Dacco/Detroit. Cost is about 40-60.00 I believe.

I would not waste your money on the jet module. If you have the chip then your line pressure (controlled through the computer) should already be set to a performace level.
v6stanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang