Mustang Evolution Forum banner

94 5.0 ECU harness help

8K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  OsirisGuy 
#1 ·
We're in rather desperate need of an engine harness physical layout diagram for the F4ZB-12A581-N160SBR wiring harness for a '94 Mustang 5.0 HO. This is from a '94 Mustang GT 5.0 with a T4M0 ECU. We have one for a '93 but, sadly, the '94 is significantly different. This is the passenger side harness from the ECU forward.

#3 ·
i scanned the wiring diagrams last night, but than i read you wanted a physical layout? ill go ahead and post these anyway in case you need them.

Attachments

#6 ·
ya np, those were out of a haynes manual, i had a chilton that came with the car, but i don't like using it, lol

#5 ·
If you need a really detailed diagram, look into picking up the factory service manual. There are 2 books, one is electrical only and the other is everything else.

#10 · (Edited)
i know you can order them, i saw order forms in the orginal handbook that was in my car (first owner had everything cept the factory manuals) ill look it up later and see if that address is still valid

EDIT: well i found a 1800 #, didn't call it, its like 15 yrs old, might still be there: 1-800-387-4966 if they're still there, they can help...

i also found motorcrafts site and they keep publications on there starting with 96, i couldn't get the site to work though, it just kept freezing, so if anyone can get it to work, or knows something else, let me know

http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vd...ome&gutsid=spubs_serv_all_new&TYPE=OWNERGUIDE

#11 ·
Sorry it took so long to reply...All of the above is true and you can also look on ebay. They aren't real popular on there but they pop up from time to time. They are expensive but well worth it. They break everything down.

#12 ·
Thanks guys. I have all that now open in different tabs so I have a place to start. I'm not sure if I've found exactly what I'm looking for yet, or possibly not enough of what I want. It's good to have these resources I never would have found them on my own.

And the Ebay hunt starts! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.