GTS - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-02-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 25
GTS

Just a question for the experts. I ran my Vin and it came back GT GTS, what is this
Gray Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-02-2009, 07:09 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: GTS

It's basically a GT with no options. Manual windows, door locks, etc. They're a little lighter than a GT with all the options.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:40 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: GTS

yup they are the cheap GT thats just about business no comfort options
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-03-2009, 10:32 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

Not cheap, inexespensive
Gray Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:10 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: GTS

call it what you will, it's a GT with no bells or whistles lol
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
SVTCOBRA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Region: Illinois
Posts: 552
Re: GTS

They should do that with the new mustang.
SVTCOBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 745
Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve
Re: GTS

they really should, the foxes had the lx, the 94-95 had the gts and then ford quit doing it. i would like a inexpensive sleeper to roll around with.
__________________

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 10:40 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 291
Re: GTS

basically what all these guys said. one downside to it is part availability. hard ot find interior pieces for them. they're pretty rare, i love to have one.
iamdat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:18 AM   #9
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: GTS

good ole roll up windows lol most dont know they existed in the 94-98 era, and they made GTSs through 98 I believe
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 06:03 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2009
Region: Texas
Posts: 52
Re: GTS

my 94 v6 is the same rollem up
dalltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 08:28 AM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: GTS

Ive only seen a few with roll up windows, they do look very odd. Does the cubby hole still exist on the door with them?
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:18 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

Yes, but I wish people would keep their negitive openion's to themself's. I like my care.
Gray Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:30 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
jimmy_beaner's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Region: Iowa
Posts: 2,037
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: GTS

I'm like the only person that didn't get a thanks in this thread...

No one is ripping on your car man... we all love our cars. It's easy to understand getting a little defensive about it.
__________________

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: GTS

My brother's first car was a black 94GTS. I loved it. It was lightweight and you didn't have to worry about **** breaking. You saved on weight and very little on Insurance Premiums.

That car is the reason I am even on this website, or ever owned a Mustang...
12 years old doing H/C/I Swaps... I was 13 and could change the injectors in that car in 30 to 45 mins. I miss that car.. "The Beast"


My legs used to go numb under full throttle riding with him. I lived in that car it seemed one summer.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Whistler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Region: Florida
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

SpectorV... Cheap... I don't think so... My GTS appraised insurance value is 31900.00. So let's get this straight... The GTS was only produced in the 1995 model year. In the 96-98 models they offered the 248A package which was similar to the GTS but minus the push rods and, oh yeah they are not a GTS. I hope this clears things up... Yes, this is a single model year vehicle with a total of 6,370 produced, that makes them very rare.
__________________
Tuned by Ramseys Performance Tampa
The Whistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:30 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: GTS

They were cheaper when they first came out.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:44 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 745
Send a message via AIM to modular2valve Send a message via Yahoo to modular2valve
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
They were cheaper when they first came out.
this is true.
__________________

96 GT- Who knows what's in it.
modular2valve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:00 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

thanks for the info, but lets close it.
Gray Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:38 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: GTS

Well I said '94 .. mighta been '95 I was too young to care.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 04:33 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Whistler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Region: Florida
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
They were cheaper when they first came out.
You are correct... They were less money than a GT.

__________________
Tuned by Ramseys Performance Tampa
The Whistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 10:55 AM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
I'm like the only person that didn't get a thanks in this thread...

.
Feel better now
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #22
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: GTS

so you are saying that your GTS is worth 32,000 dollars wow... I really hate to break it to you but it simply is not worth that kind of coin just dont want you to get your hopes up.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:46 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
so you are saying that your GTS is worth 32,000 dollars wow... I really hate to break it to you but it simply is not worth that kind of coin just dont want you to get your hopes up.
I didn't even see his comment about the insurance appraisal. Although after looking back I would have to agree.

For one, Insurance companies VERY VERY Seldom make an appraisal value on vehicles that have increased in value of the car's original MSRP(or even half) outside of it being an Antique. Now they may allow you to insure such a value or something on the car, but you will being paying the extra premium.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:40 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Whistler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Region: Florida
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
I didn't even see his comment about the insurance appraisal. Although after looking back I would have to agree.

For one, Insurance companies VERY VERY Seldom make an appraisal value on vehicles that have increased in value of the car's original MSRP(or even half) outside of it being an Antique. Now they may allow you to insure such a value or something on the car, but you will being paying the extra premium.
Classic and Collectible Insurances normally require an appraisal, then you insure the vehicle for the agreed value. With that said my GTS @ $31900 and my wife's GT vert @ $17000.00 and my premium is only$700 per year with 300K/300K liability limits.

SpectorV I realize this may be hard for you to grasp.

So in simple terms that means, God forbid something happens to either one of these cars they will fix it or pay out up to its agreed value... Its so easy even a caveman can figure this out...

BTW SpectorV my Hope is not in the vale of my car nor is it for sale, but hey thanks for your opinion.:drinkbud:
__________________
Tuned by Ramseys Performance Tampa
The Whistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:49 AM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: GTS

Yeah, well any appraiser who would be willing to value your car at over 30 grand is a dumbass. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. It's so obvious even a retarded caveman can figure it out.

I think we all understand how the appraisal process works. It's just that no one else but you and your "appraiser" actually believe your car is worth 30 grand. I'd say more like 10.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:22 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Whistler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Region: Florida
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Yeah, well any appraiser who would be willing to value your car at over 30 grand is a dumbass. Sorry, but that's just the way it is. It's so obvious even a retarded caveman can figure it out.

I think we all understand how the appraisal process works. It's just that no one else but you and your "appraiser" actually believe your car is worth 30 grand. I'd say more like 10.
All I can say is wow... Looks like the retarded caveman figured it out... McFly you’re brilliant... Now lets be realistic would I pay $31900 for my car... Uh NO but a 1995 limited production vehicle with 12k miles in pristine condition is worth lets say 10-12k then add all the mods up parts and labor, you see where this is going. So don’t get your panties in an uproar. Take the time to understand the process. BTW the gentleman that I use is the appraiser on file for some of the largest private and commercial collections around, John travels all over the world doing appraisals. So I think I am safe with his numbers.
__________________
Tuned by Ramseys Performance Tampa
The Whistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 08:57 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Whistler View Post
All I can say is wow... Looks like the retarded caveman figured it out... McFly you’re brilliant... Now lets be realistic would I pay $31900 for my car... Uh NO but a 1995 limited production vehicle with 12k miles in pristine condition is worth lets say 10-12k then add all the mods up parts and labor, you see where this is going. So don’t get your panties in an uproar. Take the time to understand the process. BTW the gentleman that I use is the appraiser on file for some of the largest private and commercial collections around, John travels all over the world doing appraisals. So I think I am safe with his numbers.
So this guys is a professional? What his business name? Let me take a crack at his portfolio...
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:16 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Whistler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Region: Florida
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
So this guys is a professional? What his business name? Let me take a crack at his portfolio...
John Hackett Classic Automotive Consultants - Appraisals and Valuations of Classic, Muscle, and Antique Automobiles and Cars
__________________
Tuned by Ramseys Performance Tampa
The Whistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: GTS

Waiting for his return contact, but I recommend you have a second quote performed.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:30 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Whistler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Region: Florida
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
Waiting for his return contact, but I recommend you have a second quote performed.
Why??? If it makes you feel better... Jonh's appraisal was my second one, and they both were within a few hundred dollars...

I don't understand what the big deal is here... I think this thread has gotten way off topic, I merely tried to answer a question and get flogged...

Wake up!!! To sum up the flogging. I believe if you don't have an appraisal your foolish, we all have a ton of time and money in our Mustangs, and I personally want to be covered if God forbid something happened to one of mine. So an appraisal for an agreed value for insurances purposes is very smart... That is all...
__________________
Tuned by Ramseys Performance Tampa
The Whistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Whistler View Post
All I can say is wow... Looks like the retarded caveman figured it out... McFly you’re brilliant... Now lets be realistic would I pay $31900 for my car... Uh NO but a 1995 limited production vehicle with 12k miles in pristine condition is worth lets say 10-12k then add all the mods up parts and labor, you see where this is going. So don’t get your panties in an uproar. Take the time to understand the process. BTW the gentleman that I use is the appraiser on file for some of the largest private and commercial collections around, John travels all over the world doing appraisals. So I think I am safe with his numbers.
What you fail to understand is that although the vehicle is a limited production run in terms of Color/Model/Trim the base vehicle b/w 1994-1995 have production numbers into the 300,000s
1994 Mustangs BY COLOR
Color Name Paint Code Units Sold
Laser Red E9 22,345
Black UA 19,849
Deep Forest Green NA 18,869
Crystal White ZR 18760
Rio Red E8 13,793
Teal RD 11,948
Bright Blue KF 6,191
Opal Frost WJ 4,048
Canary Yellow BZ 4,038
Vibrant Red ES 2,453
Iris Metallic GC 1,304

1995 Mustangs BY COLOR
Color Name Paint Code Units Sold
Laser Red E9 29,450
Deep Forest Green NA 27,792
Black UA 27,112
Crystal White ZR 26,899
Rio Red E8 22,533
Teal RD 9,845
Bright Blue KF 7,819
Opal Frost WJ 5,881
Canary Yellow BZ 3,497
Sapphire Blue JA 2,584
Vibrant Red ES 1,625

Additional Production Facts
Mustang GTS model
(all colors) w/T5 4,848
Mustang GTS model
(all colors) w/AODE 1,522

GTS' By Color

Canary Yellow: 344
Vibrant Red: 25
Rio Red: 777
Laser Red: 1,123
Sapphire Blue: 96
Bright Blue: 197
Deep Forest Green: 1,002
Teal: 217
Opal Frost: 312
Black: 1,430
Crystal White: 847


Most numbers are for units sold to the public. You may find other sources of production numbers that do not match these posted here as some units were never sold (Crushed, Prototypes, etc.) If you have discrepancies that you want to protest, tough luck....

Inside the passenger compartment the GTS Mustang shares the same amenities as the base V-6 Mustang. Seats are cloth and only the drivers side is 4-way power adjustable. Windows and door locks are manual. Only the driver and passenger side mirrors are powered. Air conditioning and an AM/FM stereo cassette player are standard. Visor mirrors are non-illuminated, as opposed to illuminated like the GT and convertible Mustangs. The instrument pod is the only interior amenity borrowed from the GT (7000rpm redline tach, 150mph speedometer, fuel, volt, oil, and temp gauges.)
A few people have stated their GTS came with a manual driver's seat. In which I agree, as my brothers had a manual. Altough Ford says all the Mustangs, even the V-6, came standard with a 4-way power adjustable driver's seat, according to documentation for the 1994 and 1995 model years. I suspect this was for cost purposes. Unless Ford took the front Mustang seats from a different car line, which is doubtful, there was little reason for them to make a manual driver's seat. It would have required modifying an existing seat with manual bracketry and controls, making it less cost effective. If someone can provide me with documentation stating otherwise I'll gladly change the information

As a side note, all options on V6 models were also available on the GTS. These options are easily broken down into two categories.

GTS' had 2 package options
#1 - power windows, power door locks, remote decklid release
#2 - cruise control, dual illuminated visor mirrors, AM/FM stereo cassette player with premium sound

4-wheel antilock brakes, an AODE transmission*, and remote keyless entry* were also options. Customers were able to order GTS' from the factory with as little or as many options as they wanted. Options were also available at the dealer, on request of the purchaser.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Whistler View Post
Why???
You have a car that has production numbers withing the 300,000s. Although rare with 1 in 96. The value is still blah! The car only has interior differences,that makes it no more special then any other 94-95GT it has the SAME interior/exterior to the 96-98s. If this vehicle had special drive train mods or even body fascias I would maybe agree.

Also include the fact that:
Ford did away with the GTS designation in 1996, replacing it with the 248A package. This package continued to be offered until the end of the 1998 model year. As of late, Ford does not plan to offer a stripped version of the current Mustang GT. You have hundreds of thousands more Similar like Vehicles.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you have a vehicle that is available in a plethora in regards to Platform and Color
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
The Whistler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Region: Florida
Posts: 25
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
What you fail to understand is that although the vehicle is a limited production run in terms of Color/Model/Trim the base vehicle b/w 1994-1995 have production numbers into the 300,000s
1994 Mustangs BY COLOR
Color Name Paint Code Units Sold
Laser Red E9 22,345
Black UA 19,849
Deep Forest Green NA 18,869
Crystal White ZR 18760
Rio Red E8 13,793
Teal RD 11,948
Bright Blue KF 6,191
Opal Frost WJ 4,048
Canary Yellow BZ 4,038
Vibrant Red ES 2,453
Iris Metallic GC 1,304

1995 Mustangs BY COLOR
Color Name Paint Code Units Sold
Laser Red E9 29,450
Deep Forest Green NA 27,792
Black UA 27,112
Crystal White ZR 26,899
Rio Red E8 22,533
Teal RD 9,845
Bright Blue KF 7,819
Opal Frost WJ 5,881
Canary Yellow BZ 3,497
Sapphire Blue JA 2,584
Vibrant Red ES 1,625

Additional Production Facts
Mustang GTS model
(all colors) w/T5 4,848
Mustang GTS model
(all colors) w/AODE 1,522

GTS' By Color

Canary Yellow: 344
Vibrant Red: 25
Rio Red: 777
Laser Red: 1,123
Sapphire Blue: 96
Bright Blue: 197
Deep Forest Green: 1,002
Teal: 217
Opal Frost: 312
Black: 1,430
Crystal White: 847


Most numbers are for units sold to the public. You may find other sources of production numbers that do not match these posted here as some units were never sold (Crushed, Prototypes, etc.) If you have discrepancies that you want to protest, tough luck....

GTS' had 2 package options
#1 - power windows, power door locks, remote decklid release
#2 - cruise control, dual illuminated visor mirrors, AM/FM stereo cassette player with premium sound

4-wheel antilock brakes, an AODE transmission*, and remote keyless entry* were also options. Customers were able to order GTS' from the factory with as little or as many options as they wanted. Options were also available at the dealer, on request of the purchaser.




You have a car that has production numbers withing the 300,000s. Although rare with 1 in 96. The value is still blah! The car only has interior differences then any other 94-95GT it has the SAME interior/exterior to the 96-98s. If this vehicle had special drive train mods or even body fascias I would maybe agree.
I have emailed Corey some updated info on the GTS directly from contacts at Ford, but he has not updated his site to date http://www.quannet.org/corey/gtsinfo.html...Like I said you are the Expert... GTS info:

Total: 6,370
w/T5: 1,522
w/AODE: 4,848

By Color:
Canary Yellow: 344
Vibrant Red: 25
Rio Red: 777
Laser Red: 1,123
Sapphire Blue: 96
Bright Blue: 197
Deep Forest Green: 1,002
Teal: 217
Opal Frost: 312
Black: 1,430
Crystal White: 847

So I guess with 6370 ever produced that's not limited???

Mods:

GTS Engine and Modifications:
5.0L 302Ci V8, Kenne Bell 1.5L Supercharger, Kenne Bell FlowZilla Intake, Kenne Bell Ram Air System, DiabloSport DeltaChip, Custom Dyno Tune by Ramsey's Performance, Crane Ignition System, MSD Blaster Coil, Shorty Headers, MAC Prochamber H-Pipe, Flowmaster 40 Mufflers With 2 ½ Stainless Exhaust, FRP 30 lb Fuel Injectors,
Professional Products 75mm TB, Professional Mass Air Systems Matched 75mm Mass Air Meter, Walbro 255 lph Fuel Pump, Built World Class T-5 Transmission, MGW Shifter, FRP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRP 3.55 Gears, Spec Stage 3+ (Plus) Clutch, Spec Billet Aluminum Flywheel, Full Length Sub Frame Connectors, Eibach ProKit Springs, Cobra front brakes and 6K HID Head Lights.

I guess these don't qualify as drive train mods...
__________________
Tuned by Ramseys Performance Tampa
The Whistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:26 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Whistler View Post
Like I said you are the Expert... GTS info:

Total: 6,370
w/T5: 1,522
w/AODE: 4,848

By Color:
Canary Yellow: 344
Vibrant Red: 25
Rio Red: 777
Laser Red: 1,123
Sapphire Blue: 96
Bright Blue: 197
Deep Forest Green: 1,002
Teal: 217
Opal Frost: 312
Black: 1,430
Crystal White: 847

So I guess with 6370 ever produced that's not limited???

Mods:

GTS Engine and Modifications:
5.0L 302Ci V8, Kenne Bell 1.5L Supercharger, Kenne Bell FlowZilla Intake, Kenne Bell Ram Air System, DiabloSport DeltaChip, Custom Dyno Tune by Ramsey's Performance, Crane Ignition System, MSD Blaster Coil, Shorty Headers, MAC Prochamber H-Pipe, Flowmaster 40 Mufflers With 2 ½ Stainless Exhaust, FRP 30 lb Fuel Injectors,
Professional Products 75mm TB, Professional Mass Air Systems Matched 75mm Mass Air Meter, Walbro 255 lph Fuel Pump, Built World Class T-5 Transmission, MGW Shifter, FRP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRP 3.55 Gears, Spec Stage 3+ (Plus) Clutch, Spec Billet Aluminum Flywheel, Full Length Sub Frame Connectors, Eibach ProKit Springs, Cobra front brakes and 6K HID Head Lights.

I guess these don't qualify as drive train mods...
Modifications Heavily Degrade the "original" value of the car also.

Edit: I'm actually bored with this. Continue to live your fantasy buddy.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:29 AM   #34
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: GTS

Damn...a 95 cobra R must be worth mid 50's or 60's then. I gotsa get me one of those...I wonder what the 93 cobra would be worth then....or a 94/95 cobra.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Damn...a 95 cobra R must be worth mid 50's or 60's then. I gotsa get me one of those...I wonder what the 93 cobra would be worth then....or a 94/95 cobra.
**** My brother must be sitting on a $10,000 Shell for his 93 Cobra body at the house. If we do a good restore, we could be in the $100,000s based on these appraisers.

Here's an idea, go see what your car will auction for at Barrett Jackson and get back to me...
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
comparisons between the gt and gts? 1998gt General Mustang Discussion 4 08-26-2009 09:16 AM
GTS??? 95blackgt 1979-1995 Mustang GT 8 03-24-2008 11:47 AM
1995 gts problems bobbygts 1979-1995 Mustang GT 2 08-23-2007 10:46 PM
What are 94, 95 GTs going for now? Rick0636 The Bar 17 07-30-2005 12:42 PM
'05 GTs are fast! MonteCitan The Bar 7 11-14-2004 08:58 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:22 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.