Okay Its come to the point where.. yeah my car is fun to drive, but as the guy who did my dyno tune pointed out.. with my setup, and the right blower I could see 430 HP + to the wheels (on a loaded dyno) and matching or greater torque (Have my dyno in the signature.. click the 'slow' link)
I more drive it around town than I do take it to the track (I enjoy driving it too much to risk breaking it at the track lol I don't think I could live without a mustang for a while)
I neglected to ask which one he'd recommend.. but he seemed to be a fan of the twin screw type blowers (kenne bell/etc)
1) Which companies include all-inclusive install kits?
2) intercooling REQUIRED or no?
3) I have o-ringed iron heads, so I'm not too worried about blowing a head gasket.. but I don't want too much boost.. honest
4) Which would you recommend? I know CSC has mid/top range punch, but twin screws have the bottom end grunt..
5) For a quality kit and your blower of choice, how much am I looking at price wise?
Thanks for your input