What May They Be Worth (Exhaust Parts) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-08-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
What May They Be Worth (Exhaust Parts)

I will be pulling off my BBK shortie ceramic coated headers and BBK h pipe also from my fox body. What do you think they may be worth if I post them for sale please. They were on the car for maybe 1500 to 2000 miles from what I was told and look perfect the headers are clean looking like new almost. The h pipe has high flow cats on them but may be hollow wont know until I pull them off. I just think that due to the sound on the car to be honest I dont know yet.

I will be pulling these off next week around wednesday as of now. Not sure if they are worth selling or just add them to the collection of other parts I am taking off also.
Any advice would be great.

Thank You
gixxer007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: What May They Be Worth (Exhaust Parts)

I would also have #24 injectors mint like new, vortech #24 cal disc and C&L #24 sample tube comming off the car sometime next week.

Advice on what these may be worth would be great also.

Thank You
Old 04-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
You may be able to get upwards of $200 if someone is willing to pay that. I think new they are around $350 or so. What exhaust are you looking to put on the car that you do not want these parts on the car? I have been looking for the headers you are speaking of as well as the pipe, but cash is a bit tight now. Hope this helps. I am sure others will chime in.
SleepingStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I just got my full new system in today. I went to BBK long tubes ceramic and BBK off road x pipe also.
I guess I will play it by ear when they are off the car or see what others say on here also.

Thank You
Old 04-08-2011, 05:09 PM   #5
Road Trip!

Region: Other

You should be able to get a couple hundred bucks from em. You have enough posts to post in the ad section here. You could put them up for the best offer.
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy View Post
You should be able to get a couple hundred bucks from em. You have enough posts to post in the ad section here. You could put them up for the best offer.
Yea that is what I was thinking about doing but sometimes I hate selling stuff and just keep all my extra parts, but figure maybe I can get a little back from the ton I just spent in the past couple of weeks. I am kind of leaning toward another project soon so all the little money can help I guess.

I want to wait to pull them off so I can get some good pictures of them and go from their I guess and see what offers or advice I may get. I may even trade them if that is an option when the time comes just a thought also.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:21 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Region: Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer007 View Post
Yea that is what I was thinking about doing but sometimes I hate selling stuff and just keep all my extra parts, but figure maybe I can get a little back from the ton I just spent in the past couple of weeks. I am kind of leaning toward another project soon so all the little money can help I guess.

I want to wait to pull them off so I can get some good pictures of them and go from their I guess and see what offers or advice I may get. I may even trade them if that is an option when the time comes just a thought also.
Yep, I do a lot of parts trading myself. Trade something I don't need for something I can use. Craigslist is the best for that.
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Tags
exhaust