they stole what???? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-07-2007, 04:47 PM   #1

Region: Maryland
they stole what????

Well i guess theres a first for everything but wow i never would have thought.
about 3 weeks ago i put my mustang in a local shop to have 4.10 gears put in, shocks, struts k-members and since it was going there i had an edlebrock rpm2, professional products throttle body and a bbk cold air intake put on. about a week after i had dropped the car off i went back to check on it and the were still waiting for the shocks and struts to come in before they did the work. (i believed this because all of the parts except thoes were in the car) So i figured that i would call the following week and check on it, first call: "i'm sorry but i'm not sure whats going on with that car and the owner isn't at work today, can i take a message?".... ok i'll take that and and try again later. the second week i call back twice in one day and both times the guy says, "the owner is with someone can he call you back?" ok whatever ill just go down there and get my car the next time i'm off work right? (problem is im on 24 hour shift work and work overtime at least twice a week right now) i called again yesterday to ask if i could pick up my car now and some other guy answers the phone with an attitude, saying once again the owner was busy and he didnt know anything about it...little did he know i was off work and heading his way (in my mind thinking im going to beat the piss out of him for acting stupid.
as soon as i pull up on the lot the owner walks out of the front door and makes a bee line for me. he says hes been meaning to call me and that he has good news and bad news.
bad news: your car was broken into and your cd player and dvd player are gone
good news: your parts are on.
1.) the owner said he would keep my car inside the shop.
2.) he did not call me when my car was done
3.) the retards in the shop didnt tell me
after it was all said and done he says, "if it makes you feel better 5 other cars were broken into and the stole the hood off of my car." (yes hood 2
hes fixing my door and lock since they forced the drivers side lock.

CLIFFS: car went to shop, owner lied obout keeping my car inside, car was broken into and my cd and dvd players were stolen...... shop is not liable for items stolen after work hours.
btw the things that were in the car were very old and out dated i would have given them away. but the broke my lock.... and thats the only door the key works in
redstang95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2007, 05:47 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: they stole what????

That sucks man...I don't think I could manage my car sitting at a random shop somewhere like that...reason number 1 to learn how to work on the car yourself.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 07:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
That sucks man...I don't think I could manage my car sitting at a random shop somewhere like that...reason number 1 to learn how to work on the car yourself.
yeah i know but i just dont have the time, i work over 100 hours a week most of the time and the shop is right next to the maryland state police barricks. i just thought it would be safe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2007, 09:25 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

over 100 hrs/week jeez man, what the hell do you do?
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:57 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
over 100 hrs/week jeez man, what the hell do you do?
i'm a federal fire fighter its a 72 hour a week job but overtime is out of control here.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:58 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

I wanted to get into that at one point...volunteer ftw for me though lol. I can work my job and still do the fire dept on the side.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 01:06 AM   #7
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

Somebody broke into my roommates locker at the rec center and stole his underwear. Just his underwear. Not his wallet which contained money, credit cards, debit cards or his cell phone or keys. Just his underwear.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:55 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
I wanted to get into that at one point...volunteer ftw for me though lol. I can work my job and still do the fire dept on the side.
yeah, its not bad and once your in you cant travel any where there is a military base. i know a guy that just finished 2 years in iraq and averaged almost 200k a year he was there, the first 100k is non taxable money so he is set for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99 View Post
Somebody broke into my roommates locker at the rec center and stole his underwear. Just his underwear. Not his wallet which contained money, credit cards, debit cards or his cell phone or keys. Just his underwear.
WTF?????? lmao it's the simple things in life that entertain me!!!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT