Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Building my 94 GT

10K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  94GTx306 
#1 ·
I'm trying to build my 94 5.0 HO on a family budget. Any suggestions? S. Oregon area

#4 ·
#6 ·
I got a 94 gt with a 302 bored to a 306 with forged piston and rings,bbk 65mm throttle body,e303 cams,edelbrock aluminum headers,balanced crank,aluminum drive shaft,cobra tranny,cobra computer,cobra intake with KnN airfilter,king cobra racing clutch,373 gears,off road y pipes with no cat and it didnt cost much to do and im pushing about 400hp to the motor,350hp to the wheels and got a lot of tourq,,i can chirp my tires in every gear..u can do a set up like that and ur car will be alot faster with alot more power for not to much money then if u do a weight reduction on ur body like fiber glass body kit and hood,remove the ac and spear tire u will go faster,,my gt weights 3055lbs

#7 ·
Mines a convertible, which typically weighs more. I took my spare and convert motor out(I find it easier) which lowers the weight a bit. I would love a setup like that, but it will take me some time. I'm garaging and building come tax time. My wife is getting a mini van or suv, seeing as we have little girl #3. I will be driving a G6. So, my baby goes in the garage to build. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.