Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Air Vent Problem

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  crkmonzo 
#1 ·
The air/heat will only blow out on the feet and defrost vents, and when it rains water leaks in when you have the air on. what could this possibly be?

#3 ·
Your switch is not working or you have something in the system blocking the air flow divertor plate.
There is a drain in the heater core, A/C core housing that drains off the condensation that forms when you run the A/C. It is probably plugged up.

Reactions: crkmonzo
#5 ·
You are welcome.
Hope you find your problem. :good:

#15 ·
You need to check your vacuum line that comes off the tree and into the car. It should be a little black one. Check it under the dash to where it meets the vacuum plugs.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

If the drain isn't clogged you might have to pull the cowl of to get to the fresh air vent and check that.

#17 ·
crkmonzo said:
ok and when i check that, what would i check to see? sorry i am asking a lot of questions but like a said its my first mustang so i am new to all this. i am used to having big lifted mud trucks were it really dont matter lol
Lol, better to ask then try and guess. You should see a vent back against the firewall on the passenger side if I remember right. It's hard to miss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.