Mustang Evolution Forum banner

members meet up.

15K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Jettin Stang 
#1 ·
So in the regional category a few members thought it would be cool to meet up.if anyone is interested Sept 3 nolimit raceway in Morocco IN.it is located about 1 hour North of Indianapolis IN.www.nolimitraceway.com for event info.the event is called chi town showdown.I'm sure most people probably don't live in the area but if so it will be fun.

#3 ·
Jettin Stang said:
Is there an event that weekend? I mite have to head up there but I won't be able to drive my mustang :(
Yeah.chi town showdown.Chicago wiseguys ,outlaw cars.jet car.check out the website. my stang is getting ready for a trans rebuild so mine is out of commission to ):

#5 ·
Jettin Stang said:
I went to there website n it doesnt say there is an event nxt weekend that its this weekend n its not by indy its close to rensellear, in
It is North of Indy.and yeah it is closer to rensellear,I just figured people not from the area would recognize North of Indy instead of rensellear.this weekend is ultimate shootout.next weekend is chi town showdown

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.