Mustang Evolution Forum banner

throttle body adapter??

3K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  bluestang1724 
#1 ·
i just bought a new bbk 75mm throttle body but i ran into a bit of a problem while i was installing it. well my car has the tall trickflow valve covers instead of the standard height ones and i have trickflow track heat heads and trickflow intake and throttle body adapter. but when i took off the old throttle body i noticed that it was t really tight fit. so when i tried to put in the new bbk one i couldnt get it on b/c the valve cover is in the way. is there any way i can buy a new throttle body adapter that will make it fit??? is so what do i look for when i but it?? i dont want to buy one and have to return it b/c it doesnt fit.!!

#3 ·
Haha well I'm glad you figured it out, I had no clue.

BTW, Cobra not Corba

If you own one at least spell it right.

#4 ·
yeah, now i keep running into all sorts of problems! for example, i bought a hurst short throw shifter and when i took off the old shifter tranny was off-centered and didnt line up right! and when i looked at the tranny its got a crack in the side of it!!! so now i have to get a new one!!! also it overheated a few days ago and there was GRASS coming out of the radiator!!! no **** real grass!!! the green **** that grows outside!! i dont know if someone was mowing the lawn or something while the car was being worked on or what!! but everything is clogged and i have to flush it all out!! is been a real pain in the ass

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.