What it takes for forced induction and much more... - Page 19 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-24-2012, 10:23 PM   #631
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: what it takes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
Not to speak of your nads but I bet they could handle it. I would love to have a 10 sec car to. But I don't think that will be my vert. I am probably gonna be required to have a cage just cause its a vert. But I can probably get away without at the track I'm going to. Who knows maybe in a few years when the new car smell wears down ill throw the cage in there. It may get in the way of the car seat though.lol

Yeah I could tint the hl but they are kind of growing on me the way they are.

I can't wait till you can get back to working on your car. It's gonna be a beast. May I ask how did you get injured? If its personal or something I'm fine with that.


Not I don't mind at all. Maybe the info will help someone else in some way in the future.


I was working on some compressed air piping in the power plant all by myself because they had moved out all of my employees. Small town political BS.


I was pulling really hard on a pipe wrench trying to loosen a union fitting so I could make some repairs when my right shoulder more or less exploded. When it gave out, the force I was exerting also crushed three disks in my neck and damaged one or two more between my shoulder blades. I have always been very strong for my size and this is one time when that strength didn't pay off.


I tore up my rotator cuff, the large tendon on the top outside of the shoulder and exploded the bicep tendon in my right arm. When that collapsed, the force I was exerting was sufficient to also crush the 3 disks in my neck and the one or two between my shoulder blades. The result was instant unbearable pain. I felt like I had torn my arm completely off and I all but blacked out.


I just went to my last doctor's appointment a few days ago and he told me I had reached maximum medical improvement and that the delays by work comp (going on 3 years now) in getting me proper treatment had resulted in permanent nerve damage and that I would likely need to see a pain management specialist for the rest of my life.


Work Comp has refused me treatment for the disks in between my shoulder blades, saying that that injury was not part of the original claim. I also found out that I have severe carpal tunnel in my right wrist/arm and only slightly less in my left wrist/arm which Work Comp has also refused to let me get treated for the same reason. So I get to spend my nights and days either in severe pain or drugged almost senseless while WC and the attorneys battle it out. Nice people huh?
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #632
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
man thats pretty terrible. WC is always full of something. im glad i never had to deal with them. so you reached maximum improvement which is no where near 100%? are you getting around now? hopefully your lawyer gets it taken care of for you. good luck.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:42 PM   #633
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: what it takes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
man thats pretty terrible. WC is always full of something. im glad i never had to deal with them. so you reached maximum improvement which is no where near 100%? are you getting around now? hopefully your lawyer gets it taken care of for you. good luck.


Try to never have to deal with them if you can.
Those people care nothing about the human element, just the money.


My disability will be around 55% or more depending on the severity of the other injuries that have not been taken care of yet.
I don't get around much at all.
I can't hardly stand to ride in a car as the bumps and potholes jar my neck and cause intense little zaps of nerve pain, so a ride is torture at the moment. When I had to travel to St Louis and back (around 300 miles) to see the doctor it would take me 2-3 days to just recover from the trip.


I hope my lawyers can do something soon.
At this point I am sick of waiting, but with no job or insurance now I'm stuck with whatever I can get.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-24-2012, 10:51 PM   #634
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse

Try to never have to deal with them if you can.
Those people care nothing about the human element, just the money.

My disability will be around 55% or more depending on the severity of the other injuries that have not been taken care of yet.
I don't get around much at all.
I can't hardly stand to ride in a car as the bumps and potholes jar my neck and cause intense little zaps of nerve pain, so a ride is torture at the moment. When I had to travel to St Louis and back (around 300 miles) to see the doctor it would take me 2-3 days to just recover from the trip.

I hope my lawyers can do something soon.
At this point I am sick of waiting, but with no job or insurance now I'm stuck with whatever I can get.
well i wish you the best. i cant even imagine what your going through as i have never had to.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:58 PM   #635
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: what it takes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
well i wish you the best. i cant even imagine what your going through as i have never had to.
Thanks I appreciate that.
It has been both a physical and mental ordeal for sure, but then I never did have enough sense to quit, so they will have to fight me to the end.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #636
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse

Thanks I appreciate that.
It has been both a physical and mental ordeal for sure, but then I never did have enough sense to quit, so they will have to fight me to the end.
give em hell! or at least whatever you can.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:03 PM   #637
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Started a new project. I am gonna make a custom shifter plate and radio delete. I got a good start on it.

I used a piece of really light sheet metal, a 10$ eBay shifter boot, and a random shifter boot piece. I ran the piece around the shifter and up to where the radio was. Then I cut a hole out for my shifter.

I stapled the boot to the the inside of the piece I had. I did that a little to high so I'm gonna adjust it.

I painted the sheetmetal with hammered black. It is the same paint I used on the rest of black interior pieces. I scratched it up a little bit but already repaired it. It looks like its gonna fit great. So I guess we will see tomorrow. Hopefully it looks good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120425_210307.png
Views:	47
Size:	415.0 KB
ID:	48207   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120425_210321.png
Views:	46
Size:	377.6 KB
ID:	48208  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120425_210338.png
Views:	48
Size:	337.5 KB
ID:	48209  
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:23 PM   #638
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
i am also thinking of getting a pony logo or something in the radio area. but i havent really decided exactly what.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #639
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: what it takes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
Started a new project. I am gonna make a custom shifter plate and radio delete. I got a good start on it.

I used a piece of really light sheet metal, a 10$ eBay shifter boot, and a random shifter boot piece. I ran the piece around the shifter and up to where the radio was. Then I cut a hole out for my shifter.

I stapled the boot to the the inside of the piece I had. I did that a little to high so I'm gonna adjust it.

I painted the sheetmetal with hammered black. It is the same paint I used on the rest of black interior pieces. I scratched it up a little bit but already repaired it. It looks like its gonna fit great. So I guess we will see tomorrow. Hopefully it looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
i am also thinking of getting a pony logo or something in the radio area. but i havent really decided exactly what.
I've been wanting a leather boot for mine, but refuse to pay the prices they want.
I bet I can do something similar and save some money to "boot". (Pun intended)
Thanks for the idea.


A pony logo would look good there.
I'm toying with the idea of mounting a small touch screen in that area and installing a small PC so I can run the software you can get with the PMS to data log and have a real time view of the operating "dashboard" parameters.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:33 PM   #640
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
yeah those boots are all over ebay really cheap. i picked it up a while back. ill post up the finished product tomorow. without the logo. maybe ill throw a trickflow decal on there for now till i get something better. idk.

yeah i think that would be pretty BA putting the touch screen there. my first thought was some more gauges. but i think i want to do the next round of gauges on the A pillar.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #641
Registered Member
Regular
 
captain78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 851
Ok guys just got back from the track and with street tires and either bad sycros in tranny or bad shift cable adjustment I ran 14.9s at 94mph with a 2.00 60ft time and that includes burning them up in first gear. On all stock motor with 3:73 gears and 255/45R17 falkens. My tires suck would not get hot or sticky no matter how much I lit them up in the burn out stage. I'm thinking E/T streets and DS loop and steeda clutch cable and firewall adjuster maybe almost a whole sec better
captain78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:42 PM   #642
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: what it takes...

Hey man, just so somebody on here knows, I had a couple of bad spells today that may have been small heart attacks or strokes. I'm scheduled to see the doctor, so if they stick me in the hospital for a while and I disappear from here, at least you will know where I am and what's going on.

Thanks,
TH
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #643
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain78
Ok guys just got back from the track and with street tires and either bad sycros in tranny or bad shift cable adjustment I ran 14.9s at 94mph with a 2.00 60ft time and that includes burning them up in first gear. On all stock motor with 3:73 gears and 255/45R17 falkens. My tires suck would not get hot or sticky no matter how much I lit them up in the burn out stage. I'm thinking E/T streets and DS loop and steeda clutch cable and firewall adjuster maybe almost a whole sec better
Street tires usually get worse traction with a smokey burnout,bit +1 for street radials!..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:44 PM   #644
Registered Member
Regular
 
captain78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 851
Don't worry about us TH take care of your health and get better will keep you and your fam in my prayers
captain78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #645
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse
Hey man, just so somebody on here knows, I had a couple of bad spells today that may have been small heart attacks or strokes. I'm scheduled to see the doctor, so if they stick me in the hospital for a while and I disappear from here, at least you will know where I am and what's going on.

Thanks,
TH
Damn...best of luck to you,and your family through this!..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:46 PM   #646
Registered Member
Regular
 
captain78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 851
Without burnout I toasted them 1st and 2nd. And that's launching from idle
captain78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #647
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse
Hey man, just so somebody on here knows, I had a couple of bad spells today that may have been small heart attacks or strokes. I'm scheduled to see the doctor, so if they stick me in the hospital for a while and I disappear from here, at least you will know where I am and what's going on.

Thanks,
TH
Eek. We will hope for the best. Hopefully it wasn't anything major. We will pitch in and try to hold the fort down if you disappear for a while. Good luck!

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66

Street tires usually get worse traction with a smokey burnout,bit +1 for street radials!..
Agreed
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #648
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Teaser pic
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120425_225108.png
Views:	47
Size:	266.5 KB
ID:	48220  
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:52 PM   #649
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
[QUOTE="captain78"]Ok guys just got back from the track and with street tires and either bad sycros in tranny or bad shift cable adjustment I ran 14.9s at 94mph with a 2.00 60ft time and that includes burning them up in first gear. On all stock motor with 3:73 gears and 255/45R17 falkens. My tires suck would not get hot or sticky no matter how much I lit them up in the burn out stage. I'm thinking E/T streets and DS loop and steeda clutch cable and firewall adjuster maybe almost a whole sec

Well at least now you have a baseline to work with. I want to take mine so bad.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #650
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain78
Without burnout I toasted them 1st and 2nd. And that's launching from idle
I get horrible traction all through 1st as well..from idle id prob bog of the line then loose track at 2,500rpm or so...im curious of my 60ft time but I know its bad:/

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
Teaser pic
I like!..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #651
Registered Member
Regular
 
captain78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 851
Yea it just sucked I couldn't get the traction I wanted or be able to leave the line at 2000 rpms or better. Oh well maybe next time and you right at least I have a base line

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

All I'm thinking now is that if I can't get traction now holy cow there's no hope for traction after my mods without some sort of slick
captain78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #652
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66

I get horrible traction all through 1st as well..from idle id prob bog of the line then loose track at 2,500rpm or so...im curious of my 60ft time but I know its bad:/
I'm hoping these 10" slicks my cuz is giving me will do the trick. I am a little nervous though because I have never launched on slicks yet. I think the first pass I may take it easy and then progressivly launch harder.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain78
Yea it just sucked I couldn't get the traction I wanted or be able to leave the line at 2000 rpms or better. Oh well maybe next time and you right at least I have a base line

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

All I'm thinking now is that if I can't get traction now holy cow there's no hope for traction after my mods without some sort of slick
Wait till you build your motor, it may get worse.

Like Steve said though. Burning street tires may actually negativly affect traction.your best bet is to drive around the water box. Then barely spin them to clean them off.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #653
Registered Member
Regular
 
captain78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 851
https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/c...36c9de89f13b84

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

That's a link to my best pass of the night. And also shows the umi lift bars working pretty good too
captain78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #654
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Nice. You can see them work pretty good. Even during the burnout, you a$$ end raises a lot. Cool.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:14 PM   #655
Registered Member
Regular
 
captain78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 851
Figured I'd post so you can see them in action
captain78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #656
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain78
Figured I'd post so you can see them in action
Thanx. I enjoyed it. Finally got to see.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #657
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain78
https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/c...36c9de89f13b84

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

That's a link to my best pass of the night. And also shows the umi lift bars working pretty good too
Not bad, you can definitely see the lift bars working.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
Teaser pic
That looks good, I've toyed around with doing that but I'm putting a painless radio delete in mine.
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:23 PM   #658
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang

Not bad, you can definitely see the lift bars working.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------



That looks good, I've toyed around with doing that but I'm putting a painless radio delete in mine.
Thanx.

That should be cool.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:34 PM   #659
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: what it takes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain78 View Post
https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/c...36c9de89f13b84

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

That's a link to my best pass of the night. And also shows the umi lift bars working pretty good too
Thanks guys, I don't think it's anything too serious, but the wife insists I get checked out, which is probably a good idea as I have had one heart attack and a stent put in already. Doc told me I was lucky on that one and should go out and buy a lottery ticket. I did....it was a loser.


Captain, the lift bars are working, but your suspension seemed a bit stiff. Check and make sure nothing is binding up. If you can, lift and support it on jackstands and then use the jack or a long bar/board to work the suspension up and down.


If any way possible try to get some side shots of you launching when at the strip. A stripe painted on the tire with chalk or shoe polish will help you see how much you are spinning in the video too. Also, you might want to get your clutch cable from MM. They are the only place you can get an OEM style cable, which is much more durable than others.




dreamstang, that boot is going to look pretty darn good I think.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #660
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse
Hey man, just so somebody on here knows, I had a couple of bad spells today that may have been small heart attacks or strokes. I'm scheduled to see the doctor, so if they stick me in the hospital for a while and I disappear from here, at least you will know where I am and what's going on.

Thanks,
TH
Hope all goes well at the docs and it's nothing serious. We all know you'll find a way to get on at the hospital if they have to admit you.
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #661
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: what it takes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang View Post
Hope all goes well at the docs and it's nothing serious. We all know you'll find a way to get on at the hospital if they have to admit you.
Thanks , I really don't think it is, but it is hard to tell an actual heart attack from a bad case of indigestion at times, so I will have to go in and get checked. The doc told me after my first heart attack that a lot of people who have had heart attacks thought they just had indigestion.


If they admit me, I may have to go to work there to pay the bill.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:26 AM   #662
Registered Member
Regular
 
87blackonblack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse
Hey man, just so somebody on here knows, I had a couple of bad spells today that may have been small heart attacks or strokes. I'm scheduled to see the doctor, so if they stick me in the hospital for a while and I disappear from here, at least you will know where I am and what's going on.

Thanks,
TH
so soorry to hear man. i will be praying for ya Tman that everything goes well. besides i have a car to finish so your not aloud to be sick
87blackonblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:27 AM   #663
Registered Member
Regular
 
captain78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 851
Well that pass it still barked 1st and 2nd but not as bad as the first few passes. But still spinning. Suspension is a bit stiff. But does go straight. And I got a steeda clutch cable quadrant and firewall adjuster just haven't put it on yet.
captain78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:49 AM   #664
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse

Thanks , I really don't think it is, but it is hard to tell an actual heart attack from a bad case of indigestion at times, so I will have to go in and get checked. The doc told me after my first heart attack that a lot of people who have had heart attacks thought they just had indigestion.

If they admit me, I may have to go to work there to pay the bill.
Let us know if u can, that your ok.

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain78
Well that pass it still barked 1st and 2nd but not as bad as the first few passes. But still spinning. Suspension is a bit stiff. But does go straight. And I got a steeda clutch cable quadrant and firewall adjuster just haven't put it on yet.
It did look in the vid like not to many people were there. They may not have layed much glue down either.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:02 AM   #665
Forum Car Trader
Regular
 
90GTNovi2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse
Hey man, just so somebody on here knows, I had a couple of bad spells today that may have been small heart attacks or strokes. I'm scheduled to see the doctor, so if they stick me in the hospital for a while and I disappear from here, at least you will know where I am and what's going on.

Thanks,
TH
That's horrible TH prayers are with.. Take care mustang man!!
__________________
90GTNovi2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:13 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.