Mustang Evolution Forum banner

New mustang

930 views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  MC770 
#1 ·
Well some of you know my red 92 mustang was stolen from me a while back. I had bought another coupe with a 351w but I sold it and bought another coupe and I just wanted to show it to y'all and see what everybody thinks about it. It's a 93 coupe with a big block 460 with some motor work, built c6 with a stall, tubular cross member, 5 lug conversion, and some other stuff. So here are some pics let me know what y'all think

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I have not really made my mind up with what I wanna do with the car yet. I got it a great deal and I'm thinking about just cleaning it up real good and putting it back up for sale and buying a different fox. On the other hand if I decide to keep it I'll be looking for a good set of aluminum heads, cam, and I already have a nitrous plate kit I could throw on

#6 ·
Looks good! :good:
How do you like the torque that "Fat Boy" produces? :D

#7 ·
Yes for sure if I decide to keep it, it will have a security system. Right now I keep it locked up in my buddy's garage and work on it there. It makes awesome power/torque down low just needs a better top end/cam to wake it up on the top side

#9 ·
Like the 302 most factory 429/460 heads leave a lot to be desired.
A good set of aluminum heads will perk it up about 100 HP worth and you will lose a lot of weight off the front end to boot.
Use the CamQuest tool to help you choose a cam that will work best with your combination.

#13 ·
Thanks for all the complements y'all, and I'm fixing to start checking around on different heads and see what everybody is liking to run on these old big blocks, thanks for the camquest link I'll have to check that out never heard of it. O yea and Canada is way far away from me I'm in Alabama, but I would trade it for a Gsxr 1000

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.