Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Gonna sell the 5.0

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  98snakehorse 
#1 ·
So I'm gonna sell the stang, but I'm getting another. I wanna get a 96-98 gt. I wanna try my hand at the 4.6. So if anybody in the york pa area has one & wants to go ther 5.0 route hit me up. Otherwise I'm gonna sell & find another

#2 ·
You might be sorry.....The 96-98 engines are some of the weakest and least desirable. You might want to talk to the mod motor guys and let them help you choose a more desirable year.

#9 ·
I dont get why people.**** on tge non pi 2v cars... I put 400k on one and loved it... that said my mach 1 (4v engine) is in a whole other class all togetger... I would definitely recomend one... lot more $ tho...
No one says they are not good engines, just that they are low on power and it takes a considerable amount of mods to get much out of them. :good:

#12 ·
I royaly miss my 98 cobra. Was a beautiful car and the engine was a whole different world compared to the 2 valve. Only downfall I would give it is an extremely tight engine space. They really packed that 4v in there. One of the best sounding engine ford has produced imho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.