86 mustang - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
bakerben86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 9
86 mustang

Wondering if cobra speedometer off 86 would fit in my 86 gt...if so, anyone know where I can get one for a good price?
bakerben86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
i am pretty sure they do but im sure someone else will chime in to verify.but i do know for sure you will have to get the recalibration kit to make it read right.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:04 PM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
bakerben86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 9
Yea I hope it fits cuz mine went out. Previous owner prolly tacked the thing out...but that's what a mustang does!
bakerben86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #4
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
I am 95% sure it will.the other 5% is for liability reasons.lol.if I were you I would call late model restoration since you need the calibration gears and double check.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2007 mustang gt throtte yankeegt07 2005-2010 Mustang GT 24 03-28-2012 09:44 AM
2000 GT mustang F/S (very clean) 1995boss Mustangs for Sale and Wanted 7 03-27-2012 06:02 AM
mustang stories svo The Bar 0 03-19-2012 08:18 PM
2011 Ford Mustang SC_Kona_Blue Member Garages 0 03-19-2012 08:09 PM
2003 mustang front bumper TaylorF25 General Mustang Discussion 5 03-19-2012 07:50 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:10 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.