Mustang Evolution Forum banner

a body kit for foxbody mustangs that makes it look like a 60s mustang ?

Tags
fox body
27K views 24 replies 10 participants last post by  93slowstang 
#1 ·
If you know about one let me know and put a link if possible. Post pics too. Thnx

#3 ·
Never heard of anything like that. :confused:It would be really difficult to pull off with a fox body.

#7 ·
:cool: That's kind of cool. Do you have the link to where you found it?

#6 ·
Buy a 60s mustang? Cheaper in the long run. That red one should of been aborted before being brought to full term.

#9 · (Edited)

Attachments

#10 ·
I wanted to make my car look a little more classic, the rear of that red one is awesome just that would make mines eye catching enough, classic from the back and modern in the front. I have the gt body kit on my 87 stang. I dont know if I should go for the lx look. What do y'all think?

Attachments

#11 ·
I think you should go for whatever you like.
I always do and I don't really care if someone else doesn't like it.
I like the mix of old and new in the car above, some people won't.
Your car can be an expression of your personality, so express away. :good:

#13 ·
:cool: That's pretty cool too.
Those two would make a pair at a car show.
One with newer body mods and one with older. :good:

#23 ·
tc x 4 said:
Cops harassed you bad over it back in the day. Big foot an all the wanna b monster trucks changed all that. I'd say that they can still ticket you over it now.
I used to have a "wannabe monster truck" lol. I didn't get a ticket but was told I could. That's why a lot of those guys have drop down bumpers.

#24 ·
Well down here in Louisiana it's not the bumper but the license plate around here you see guys that welded 1-2 or even 3 foot drop brackets for there plates. My cop buddy told me the way the local PD here looks at it if the get behind you and can't see your plate because your plate is to high boom there's your ticket

#25 ·
captain78 said:
Well down here in Louisiana it's not the bumper but the license plate around here you see guys that welded 1-2 or even 3 foot drop brackets for there plates. My cop buddy told me the way the local PD here looks at it if the get behind you and can't see your plate because your plate is to high boom there's your ticket
They do it for headlights being too high here now too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.