Originally Posted by DDubs
Hope you don't mind if I jump in on this one. I was planning pretty much everything you listed Trojan, so what options do I have with the pulleys?
Originally Posted by sixpac
A good place to look is American muscle. Good rage of altinators but what amp u need ??? Good question for Trojan.
What do you mean what options with the pulleys?
Basically if you want to run them you will need a larger alternator to keep your battery properly charged.
For most purposes a 130 AMP 3G Alternator from a 94-95 Mustang will serve.
For my use I chose a 200 AMP PA Performance alternator because,
I will have:
1. An electric 2 speed fan.
2. An electric water pump.
3. Full MSD ignition system.
4. A Vortech T-Rex external fuel pump in addition to a 340lph in tank pump.
5. A gear type oil pump for pre-lube & shut down after-lube of the SC & engine.
6. Numerous digital meters to monitor pressures and temperatures.
7. A Wideband dual O2 sensor monitoring system
8. And I'm moving the battery to the rear of the car.