Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Rims for my fox!!

9K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Trojan Horse 
#1 ·
Im looking at some fr500's for my fox or something else really nice.. What size rim and tire should I get to fill my wheel well? I want to have a nice set of rims for car shows. Also what rims do you guys like?

#4 ·
Chris01 said:
The biggest tire u can fit is a 275 with the quad shocks off.. Im looking for some 03/04 cobra wheels for my 92 lx
I fit a 305 with my quad shocks off, currently have 275-45-17 with them on and have no rubbing issues.

#9 ·
93slowstang said:
I fit a 305 with my quad shocks off, currently have 275-45-17 with them on and have no rubbing issues.
Did it rub in the rear with the 305?? I have stock 225 on my 92 and I need some more rubber with my h/c/I I recently did. I have fr500 on my 01 with 315 rear and 275 front and would love to put them on my fox

#14 ·
Chris01 said:
Did it rub in the rear with the 305?? I have stock 225 on my 92 and I need some more rubber with my h/c/I I recently did. I have fr500 on my 01 with 315 rear and 275 front and would love to put them on my fox
Not with the 305, we were test fitting them on my car for my friends car. Loved the way it looked, can't remember the back spacing on the wheels though.

#18 ·
90GTNovi2000 said:
Well your car is sweet.. What mods do you have?
Everything lol. reinforced Dss block, 331 stroker, port and polished Windsor jr heads, holley systemax intake.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

89white GT said:
Everything lol. reinforced Dss block, 331 stroker, port and polished Windsor jr heads, holley systemax intake.
There is a butt load more but really don't feel like listen it all haha

#21 ·
I don't know what these are, but I like them.

Attachments

#23 ·
I looked them up once years ago, but I have forgotten what they are called.
I do remember that they were very expensive though, so maybe they were bimmer wheels. :confused:

#26 ·
I found these on American Muscle
Not exactly the same but very similar. You would have to convert to 5-lug though.
I think they'd look great on there. :good:

#27 ·
I'm already converted.. those are nice I'm gonna look more into those. I have yet to show AM some love.. I'm really liking those rims though

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Wow $370 each.. Gonna be awhile lol

#28 ·
I'm already converted.. those are nice I'm gonna look more into those. I have yet to show AM some love.. I'm really liking those rims though

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

Wow $370 each.. Gonna be awhile lol
Yeah, sorry I forgot that tidbit of information. :eek::

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.