Cop!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-04-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Region: Texas
Cop!!!

I was just out for a lil cruise. When I stopped at a 4 way light a police officer was at the light to my right and he was eye balling my ride hard I said to myself "damnit here comes a no front license plate ticket and a waste of time." so his light turned green first of course.. He slowly came to a stop next to me and said " that is a nice car buddy" I said thanks. Then he said "I was the guy in the supercharged 03 messing with you the other day" lol.. I said awesome man your car is badass and we went on our way.. That's awesome to know one of the local cops is a mustang nut..

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Btw I would have played with his 03' for fun but I had my kiddo with so I backed down..

Old 05-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Re: Cop!!!

better hope he's the only cop that ever pulls you over lol

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:15 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

sweet!!! we need more of those. the other week i was with my lil bro crusing around in his 02 gt and a cop pulled up next to us but he was in a 99 trans am. he looked like he was on his way to work i guess cuz he was in uniform. he saw us and reved that monster. so we returned it back

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Well I hope I never get pulled over it has been a long time " knock on wood"
Old 05-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #5
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GTNovi2000 View Post
Well I hope I never get pulled over it has been a long time " knock on wood"
ha, true. good to keep it that way. you also have my respect for holding back with family in the car

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:37 PM   #6
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Both my boys are mustang nuts!! My oldest was telling my 3yr old all about it.. Saying I would have beat him cause he doesn't have wheelie tires.. A.k.a... Slicks lol...
Old 05-05-2012, 09:33 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

That's cool, at least they're hassling u guys. I once got pulled over for going 55mph on a 55mph street.
1fst86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Hell I got pulled over in San Diego afew years back and the cop gave me a ticket for loud exhaust. The worst part was that he told me it sounded good as he wrote the ticket lol
Old 05-05-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang.racr View Post
Hell I got pulled over in San Diego afew years back and the cop gave me a ticket for loud exhaust. The worst part was that he told me it sounded good as he wrote the ticket lol
Guess it's better than him writing you one and telling you it sounded like crap
Pearljammer311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:02 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
I have a 2010 (wife drives) she was going to work, got into race with another mustang, next morning did same thing, same car but she didn't race, when she got behind him found out he was the poo poo..... Lucky her
Quball19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #11
Road Trip!
Supporter

Region: Missouri

I used to have an agreement with the local Chief of Police (old high school buddy).I told him, "If you don't chase me, I won't run."
He didn't and I didn't.

He did however, send one of his officers to my house once and gave me a ticket.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:30 AM   #12
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Some cops are cool
Not all but some

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #13
Road Trip!
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Some cops are cool
Not all but some
Yes they are.
My buddy had a good reason for giving me the ticket, I just didn't know it at first.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse

Yes they are.
My buddy had a good reason for giving me the ticket, I just didn't know it at first.
Now I'm curious. Lol

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

It sucks around here because most of the rental places rent out those cop looking cars and a huge percentage of the people around here are tourists. So it's easy to confuse a cop for a random person. Specially cuz all the p.o's drive those cars too
vinnygt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #15
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygt

Now I'm curious. Lol
Me to.

Tell on! Lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #16
Road Trip!
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnygt View Post
Now I'm curious. Lol

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

It sucks around here because most of the rental places rent out those cop looking cars and a huge percentage of the people around here are tourists. So it's easy to confuse a cop for a random person. Specially cuz all the p.o's drive those cars too
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
Me to.

Tell on! Lol
Earlier in the day, a rainy day on a street covered with grit and mud from water line construction I lost control of my 69 F150 and hit a telephone pole. Called the Police and a wrecker. They investigated and decided I should not receive a ticket. I determined later that a cross pin in the rearend had broken and locked up the rear axles causing me to skid out of control. I thought we were finished and had the truck towed home. Later that evening an officer showed up and said he "had" to give me a ticket.

Just the day before an influential citizen's drunk brother had also wiped out a telephone pole and he did receive a ticket for being drunk and destruction of City property. That influential *******, ranted and raved so much about me not getting a ticket that they finally had to give me one just to shut him up. It ended up just costing me $20 for court costs, as the judge understood what was going on too.

All I can say that after all these years since then, payback for that is getting very close to hand as I have discovered he was involved in something he should not have been and when I have finished gathering evidence, he will likely see some jail time. Now ain't that a *****!

I never forget either a good turn or a bad one that anyone does me and paybacks are doled out according to the individual's prior actions.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #17
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Earlier in the day, a rainy day on a street covered with grit and mud from water line construction I lost control of my 69 F150 and hit a telephone pole. Called the Police and a wrecker. They investigated and decided I should not receive a ticket. I determined later that a cross pin in the rearend had broken and locked up the rear axles causing me to skid out of control. I thought we were finished and had the truck towed home. Later that evening an officer showed up and said he "had" to give me a ticket.

Just the day before an influential citizen's drunk brother had also wiped out a telephone pole and he did receive a ticket for being drunk and destruction of City property. That influential *******, ranted and raved so much about me not getting a ticket that they finally had to give me one just to shut him up. It ended up just costing me $20 for court costs, as the judge understood what was going on too.

All I can say that after all these years since then, payback for that is getting very close to hand as I have discovered he was involved in something he should not have been and when I have finished gathering evidence, he will likely see some jail time. Now ain't that a *****!

I never forget either a good turn or a bad one that anyone does me and paybacks are doled out according to the individual's prior actions.

Who was involved in something in something they shouldn't have been? Your friend, or the influential brother?
Old 05-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #18
Road Trip!

Quote:

That's kinda some bs. Payback is a biatch! Lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:04 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
I used to have an agreement with the local Chief of Police (old high school buddy).I told him, "If you don't chase me, I won't run."
He didn't and I didn't.

He did however, send one of his officers to my house once and gave me a ticket.
Hahahahahaha that's awesome!!!

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Some cops are cool
Not all but some
I agree especially in my area but then next town over whew!! You've got to watch your back!!
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:35 AM   #20
Road Trip!
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Who was involved in something in something they shouldn't have been? Your friend, or the influential brother?
The brother.
Old 05-07-2012, 03:50 AM   #21
Road Trip!

I love scaring the crap off people with my strobe lights in my stang thinking am a undercover specially went am goin/coming work in my security uniform same color as LAPD making them pull to the side then just reving it and laffing to there side driving off, scare them went some one cuts me off they almost ****ing there pants, next week am getting my red and blue leds strobe lights and speaker with horn see what kind of troubles I go into,
robertoortiz85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 03:59 AM   #22
Road Trip!
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoortiz85 View Post
I love scaring the crap off people with my strobe lights in my stang thinking am a undercover specially went am goin/coming work in my security uniform same color as LAPD making them pull to the side then just reving it and laffing to there side driving off, scare them went some one cuts me off they almost ****ing there pants, next week am getting my red and blue leds strobe lights and speaker with horn see what kind of troubles I go into,
Not a good idea.
What you are going to get into will be a jail cell for impersonating a police officer.
I've seen it happen here and have read about it happening all over the country.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:03 AM   #23
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Had an unmarked DMV officer in a Durango next to me at a light on a 4 lane highway and did not know it, I was in a really up beat mood as I was headed to put a deposit and first months rent on a new place(happy because the place we had been living sucked) and it was drizzling out and as I hit the white line on the highway the tires kicked over a bit so I let off, then literally said **** it and matted the gas pitching the rear way out. I grabbed 2nd and pitched way out the other way, then 3rd pitching back again. Covered about 60 yards or so and as I let out to straighten the car up and get in the turning lane I look in the rear view to see that Durango dead in my *** head lights and turn signals flashing and he was pointing for me to turn and pull over.
First thing he said was "son, I knew you were going to do that" I explained why and what happened and he asked me could I act like I had some sense and let me go.. That was like 6-7 years ago. Dude was pretty cool about it and I learned to be more mature on the highway and more mindful of my surroundings lol
Old 05-07-2012, 04:04 AM   #24
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoortiz85
Not cool. You'll end up losing your ride and your freedom.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:23 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You sound like a Scorpio, pay backs are a b-otch
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:48 AM   #26
Road Trip!

I know I just installed them to flash with my alarm went unlock or lock or if my alarm starts goin on so it makes more drama and looks cool but also left them with a swicht and cant help it to use them ,my 3 year old son loves them went I pick him up and I turn them on for him
Old 05-07-2012, 04:53 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertoortiz85
I know I just installed them to flash with my alarm went unlock or lock or if my alarm starts goin on so it makes more drama and looks cool but also left them with a swicht and cant help it to use them ,my 3 year old son loves them went I pick him up and I turn them on for him
Sounds like you wanna be a cop for some reason. If so,I recommend not using them.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:01 AM   #28
Road Trip!

I do goin for that path but the only reason I installed them were for show plus since am a car audio/electronics installer I show them off to get people/clients to get some installed , and I do get a bit crazy went using them but what would u do if they cut u off in the street or freeway almost hiting you or making you crash and all because there were in the cellphone? I give them a good scare, hi hi hi!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:16 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

When you get caught, your dream will be shattered.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:30 AM   #30
Road Trip!

have a little fun man, dont be a party pooper ,these is nothing theres other things I do regreat or wish I can stop doing but am still doing that are worse but hey you only live ones and it better be fun than bored
Old 05-07-2012, 05:36 AM   #31
Road Trip!
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
You sound like a Scorpio, pay backs are a b-otch
No, a Cancer. Very caring and loving, but mean and avenging when crossed.

P.S. I usually step back, think about what I plan to do for a while, decide whether it is worth the effort, what the ramifications are and then carry out my decision once I have had time to think it through carefully. This process has served me well over the years and at times it has kept me from doing stupid things.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #32
Road Trip!
Supporter

Quote:
I do goin for that path but the only reason I installed them were for show plus since am a car audio/electronics installer I show them off to get people/clients to get some installed , and I do get a bit crazy went using them but what would u do if they cut u off in the street or freeway almost hiting you or making you crash and all because there were in the cellphone? I give them a good scare, hi hi hi!
Quote:
have a little fun man, dont be a party pooper ,these is nothing theres other things I do regreat or wish I can stop doing but am still doing that are worse but hey you only live ones and it better be fun than bored
Seriously Roberto, doing that on public streets can cause you no end of trouble.
We're not trying to spoil your fun, just trying to keep you out of trouble.
Take the time to research the penalties for getting caught doing that and you will understand.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 AM   #33
Road Trip!

true, lets just leave it like that,
Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

No, a Cancer. Very caring and loving, but mean and avenging when crossed.

P.S. I usually step back, think about what I plan to do for a while, decide whether it is worth the effort, what the ramifications are and then carry out my decision once I have had time to think it through carefully. This process has served me well over the years and at times it has kept me from doing stupid things.
I'm a pieces, we think a lot alike.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:43 AM   #35
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

In Texas (Neuces County) red and blues are illegal if you're not law Enforcement. Even security patrol vehicles can only use amber. I got lit up by an off duty officer in his personal vehicle. I refused to pull over. I called 911, gave them my info at the same time the off duty officer was calling for back up. They told me it was safe to pull over and just to be sure I asked dispatch to tell him to turn off his lights and sirens so I know we were all on the same page. He did, so I pulled over.

I still got a ticket... 93 in a 75. When he asked me why I was going so fast, I told him I was moving with the flow of traffic. Lol, it was 4am, I was the only car on the highway. He wasn't amused... Prick!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT