Originally Posted by Blackbeauty95
Does anyone have one? I'm trying to decide weather or not to go with one. How was the install and what all needs to be changed when doing it? Thanks
You don't want one for a daily driven street car.
1. Correctly installing one is somewhat difficult and will require cutting and/or considerable fabrication in the trunk area.
2. you will need to replace your factory style in tank fuel pump with an external fuel pump.
3. Your fuel lines will need to be adapted or replaced and provisions made for tank venting.
4. The anti-slosh foam will need to be replaced yearly or possibly even more frequently.
5. Filling the tank will require opening the hatch or trunk each time.