On3 turbos are no good! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:53 AM   #36
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Region: Texas
Lmao.. I guess, we mostly scowl at bad info. The on3 kit isn't the best available but when you upgrade it it's still under cost of the competitors and it is very reliable once upgraded. Your tech must have had guys running the stock on3 kit and wasting turbos. But like we said those Chinese turbos make great boat anchors!! But if you have the $$ go get a badass kit that will do the same thing.

Old 07-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #37
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2742057594.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	59741  
Old 07-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #38
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Its not bad info, like I said there cheap builds for ppl with small pockets, not ment for high hp cars, just some one looking to get more pep for cheap, if your gonna buy a kit n then upgrade every main part of the.kit ,,turbo,bov,wg,intercooler,..might as well just save your pennies and get a real kit thats all im saying
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2012, 11:00 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast 94 5.0
Its not bad info, like I said there cheap builds for ppl with small pockets, not ment for high hp cars, just some one looking to get more pep for cheap, if your gonna buy a kit n then upgrade every main part of the.kit ,,turbo,bov,wg,intercooler,..might as well just save your pennies and get a real kit thats all im saying
+1
Old 07-19-2012, 11:09 AM   #40
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
You talk like you have exp yourself with these kits... Funny thing is we have ppl right here in the thread who have the kit and are more than happy, spent less money and made the same % upgrade in Hp...
Any info you you spread w/o facts, examples or personal exp is bad info.. Particularly with ppl who actually have the kits in question telling you your wrong...
Btw I have a bridge I'd like to sell you..
Old 07-19-2012, 11:14 AM   #41
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
You talk like you have exp yourself with these kits... Funny thing is we have ppl right here in the thread who have the kit and are more than happy, spent less money and made the same % upgrade in Hp...
Any info you you spread w/o facts, examples or personal exp is bad info.. Particularly with ppl who actually have the kits in question telling you your wrong...
+17883749663327473

Exactly my point.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #42
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: On3 turbos are no good!

you get what you pay for, unless you pay very little then you get what might as well be a bag of rocks
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
Old 07-19-2012, 03:45 PM   #43
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
Im from the east coast,NYC were the car scene is beyond crazy and ppl over here drop BANK!! In there cars..import/muscle/exotic, not one person I kno with a stang runs thoes cheap kits bc there "cheap" n ****ty, what kinda kit is good if u have to replace every major part of the kit? Its usless..id rather go in my pocket n buy a $10k kit then a $2k no name turbo.. But w.e this forum sucks nutts..im deleting the app of my phone..id rather listen to my "bad mechanic" then u DIY hicks
Old 07-19-2012, 03:51 PM   #44
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
Quote:

Im from the east coast,NYC were the car scene is beyond crazy and ppl over here drop BANK!! In there cars..import/muscle/exotic, not one person I kno with a stang runs thoes cheap kits bc there "cheap" n ****ty, what kinda kit is good if u have to replace every major part of the kit? Its usless..id rather go in my pocket n buy a $10k kit then a $2k no name turbo.. But w.e this forum sucks nutts..im deleting the app of my phone..id rather listen to my "bad mechanic" then u DIY hicks
Yay!
Old 07-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #45
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Quote:

Why you on it so much then? We will see you in a month with a new screen name when your car won't start..
Old 07-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #46
Road Trip!
Supporter

Region: Missouri
Re: On3 turbos are no good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast 94 5.0 View Post
Good riddance, here let me help you with that, loser.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #47
Forum Car Trader
Regular

Lmao.. He said GOOD DAY SIR!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 04:56 PM   #48
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:

Ppl in NYC pay.. What $9.00 for the same pack of smokes I pay $5 for... That makes theirs better..

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT