The basic kit is fine and affordable.
1. Get an upgraded turbo(precision maybe)
2. Get your own fuel injectors
3. Pay Chad(owner of On3) the $30 to weld theses air bung to the intake pipe for you
4. Tune it before gettin in to the boost
5. Don't buy the generic mail order tune
You are going to find all sorts of opinions on this kit and you can make up your own mind. I have this kit and happy with fiery an the weld quality. The standard generic turbo is not good I definitely would upgrade at the time of purchase. Not to the generic ball bearing one either. Go with Precision Chad can sell those too.